[9/23/24] It’s the YEET in the DOG Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This probably the most "legit"/"badass" wrestlers that I can remember on one roster in a minute. Wrestlers where any time they take the ring you wouldn't be surprised if they won against anyone just based on how they wrestle.

Gunther
Sheamus
Ludwig
Dragunov
Pete Dunne
Bron
Bronson now

All restoring that Ken Shamrock crazy nikka feeling :wow:

tumblr_n3e1gkOCcQ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Liv the same size as Steph, and half the worker. Steph doesn't need to be bigger or a threat - they just need to continue with what they been doing: numbers.
Priest got 4 whole-ass nikkas to neutralize him. Rhea keeps having to slip on a banana peel to take Ls to Liv, and it's a bad look. Doesn't need to be Rhea's physical equal to neutralize: just someone to further the story of Street Trash Gang Violence. Besides it would allow others to talk for her and her to handle business in the ring.

Raquel cannot be salvaged. Folk can argue this, but... nah. She's a known commodity, and it's a subpar one. Doesn't matter that she's bigger than Rhea. She mid. She come off mid. She looked like an also-ran in that picture of Rhea, Bianca and her in NXT. And who knows when that skin condition pops back up and she's off TV all over again
I've said this before her skin condition is good according to her. She's been at Raw's for a while now, shown in that viral picture of everyone at ringside going over the show. I'm not telling you to like her just that she's more likely than anyone else for that role if it happens.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Am I tripping or has Gunther stopped having matches on tv since he’s become champion

Nah you not. I see what HHH is trying to do though.

He’s trying to build a mystique around Gunther now that he’s the main champ.

Make his matches feel special.