[9/23/24] It’s the YEET in the DOG Monday Night Raw Thread

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
kinblood-shannon.gif
Like being in a wave pool at the water park.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I miss when wrestlers would come up with a new moniker off some fucckery :russ:

Last one similar I remember was the BeastSlayer but that was kinda wack :ld:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph ain't no threat to Rhea she is 5'3", plus she is too new.

Plus main roster has only seen baby face Raquel with all the stupid smiling. That won't happen if she is heel.

Plus Raquel has history with Rhea and Raquel. She's really the only real choice.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Steph ain't no threat to Rhea she is 5'3"

Plus main roster has only seen baby face Raquel with all the stupid smiling. That won't happen if she is heel.
Liv the same size as Steph, and half the worker. Steph doesn't need to be bigger or a threat - they just need to continue with what they been doing: numbers.
Priest got 4 whole-ass nikkas to neutralize him. Rhea keeps having to slip on a banana peel to take Ls to Liv, and it's a bad look. Doesn't need to be Rhea's physical equal to neutralize: just someone to further the story of Street Trash Gang Violence. Besides it would allow others to talk for her and her to handle business in the ring.

Raquel cannot be salvaged. Folk can argue this, but... nah. She's a known commodity, and it's a subpar one. Doesn't matter that she's bigger than Rhea. She mid. She come off mid. She looked like an also-ran in that picture of Rhea, Bianca and her in NXT. And who knows when that skin condition pops back up and she's off TV all over again