[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Danielson having a 6 weeks reign makes even less sense.

Maybe, but a 6 week title reign that leverages the credibility of their best wrestler to get MJF over does sound like something TK or Danielson would do.

Nevertheless, it DOES make more sense to put Mox in that position and send him on vacation afterward.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
i see people on Twitter talkin bout Moxley is champ again. Fukk that alky fakkit. The fukking money mark refuses to crown bryan :pacspit: i don’t wanna hear shyt about Bryan not wanting to be champ. He’s not getting paid $3M a year to sit on the fukking sidelines and wrestle gymnasts and cosplayers. That title should be going on him whether he wants it or not. Fukk Tony Khan.
westbrook.png
These neckbeards think Danielson books his own storylines and don’t want the title :laff:

it’s clearly all TK. He obviously has long term plans with MJF and Moxley

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He can now NEVER claim to be the "best wrestler in the world" or none of that shyt he stood on.

He's not even #1 in his own stable.

In comparison to Mox, He's a bytch. At least Claudio has never lost to Mox. Danielson has lost TWICE to Mox.
We both agree he should've won tonight. but you make Danielson champ to re-establish the belt and make it a can't miss event every time he puts it on the line. You don't waste his first reign on a transitional one and it all points to whoever won tonight to being exactly that. If Mox is still champ after Full Gear then this is one of the most retarded booking decisions I've seen in the last 5 years.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Great match. Wanted D-Bry to win but maybe they will have MJF take it off Mox soon (Mox can then go off on his vacay he was supposed to have.) Maybe Bryan doubles back eventually and takes it from MJF. I don't know.

Acclaimed match, not sure what happened there. For a second I thought Max botched, but now thinking Swerve was supposed to push himoff the top rope and he took too long to get there so Max had to fake botch lol.

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Can't wait for Project Pat to pull up with The Butcher & The Blade on Rampage :whew:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We both agree he should've won tonight. but you make Danielson champ to re-establish the belt and make it a can't miss event every time he puts it on the line. You don't waste his first reign on a transitional one and it all points to whoever won tonight to being exactly that. If Mox is still champ after Full Gear then this is one of the most retarded booking decisions I've seen in the last 5 years.
MJF has a whole ass year to cash that shyt in.