[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
The acclaaaaaiimed?
soulja-boy-drake.gif

How the fukk Lil Tony let them take the titles off Swerve and Lee? Think of the kids, man..
Swerve and lee shouldn’t even had won em in the first place lol. The acclaimed are just too over right now ain’t really have no choice. I just hate how teams/wrestlers be damn near jobbers and just go on a run and then tell us they were always top guys lol.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mox has been holding down for AEW but I would have given Bryan a run with the belt.
Dragon is waaay too giving of a person

We'll see how it goes with Mox as champ, dunno when MJF will challenge. But I aint forget the convo when he was champ during the summer which changed up quick and praise happened after.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He can now NEVER claim to be the "best wrestler in the world" or none of that shyt he stood on.

He's not even #1 in his own stable.

In comparison to Mox, He's a bytch. At least Claudio has never lost to Mox. Danielson has lost TWICE to Mox.
:mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just peeped a crazy spoiler for Rampage :ohhh:

for those who didnt get it, its the Great Muta

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i think mox winning just to drop to MJF , danielson should have a nice long reign whenever he wins it so im not mad :manny:
lol @ thinking Bryan is ever gonna have a long reign as champ in AEW. They’ve already missed the boat. Once MJF gets it from Moxley TK is gonna keep it on him to convince him to re-sign in 2024. By then Bryan will have one foot out the door.