[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wanna see the fukking match not mjf every 5 sec what is this shyt
Yeah, the camera shots had me mad as fukk. There was no fukking point in showing MJF so many times, everyone knows he has the title shot and he didn't do shyt after the match why go away from the actual match to harp on a fact that doesn't need any more focus?. If you want to show him making faces at least do it only a couple of times and after big spots.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I didn't agree with all the finishes but that was a really good show. AEW needs to keep this new direction going with less of the goofy bullshyt.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i see people on Twitter talkin bout Moxley is champ again. Fukk that alky fakkit. The fukking money mark refuses to crown bryan :pacspit: i don’t wanna hear shyt about Bryan not wanting to be champ. He’s not getting paid $3M a year to sit on the fukking sidelines and wrestle gymnasts and cosplayers. That title should be going on him whether he wants it or not. Fukk Tony Khan.
westbrook.png

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
If the point i to put MJF over then he can take the vacation after Full Gear. I have no clue why TSC thought Danielson was going to win when from the first Dynamite after all out everything pointed to Mox vs MJF. The only leeway they had was making Max chicken out and not cash in until Feb-March next year but that required a lot of smart booking and TK just wants to make shyt simple.

Now, if Mox is still the champ after the PPV then he can go fukk himself.

Didn't think Mox/MJF was going to happen for a little while yet (like around Double or Nothing) since it's actually kind of a huge match for AEW at this point, but that makes sense. I thought that Danielson would be the one to put MJF over and they'd build Mox/MJF for down the line.

Not mad at it, though. :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i see people on Twitter talkin bout Moxley is champ again. Fukk that alky fakkit. The fukking money mark refuses to crown bryan :pacspit: i don’t wanna hear shyt about Bryan not wanting to be champ. He’s not getting paid $3M a year to sit on the fukking sidelines and wrestle gymnasts and cosplayers. That title should be going on him whether he wants it or not. Fukk Tony Khan.
westbrook.png
wwe-hhh.gif