[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I love how they subverted every expected counter for their finishers and, instead, used them to get to new sequences and counters in their own right (the finish is a good example of this; usually people just do the turnbuckle sleeper counter and leave it at that). I'll have to watch this one again.

Also, surprised Mox won...is this dude just not going to take his vacation or something?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was so obvious :mjcry:

MJF better win that fukking belt at Full Gear or TK needs to be chopped in the face multiple times :ufdup:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
MJF getting that shyt soon, let Danielson get a year or two with the belt after.
full

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I love how they subverted every expected counter for their finishers and, instead, used them to get to new sequences and counters in their own right (the finish is a good example of this; usually people just do the turnbuckle sleeper counter and leave it at that). I'll have to watch this one again.

Also, surprised Mox won...is this dude just not going to take his vacation or something?
If the point i to put MJF over then he can take the vacation after Full Gear. I have no clue why TSC thought Danielson was going to win when from the first Dynamite after all out everything pointed to Mox vs MJF. The only leeway they had was making Max chicken out and not cash in until Feb-March next year but that required a lot of smart booking and TK just wants to make shyt simple.

Now, if Mox is still the champ after the PPV then he can go fukk himself.