[9/2/2023] AEW Collision: Rodzilla Returns, Jay White/FTR Bald, Trios Title Match, The Ricky's Collide, and more...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Gotta say, did not expect such a tame crowd. Even though I still think the real test will be tomorrow, there was a feeling that the live crowd was more willing to get into the "AEW is a family" than "fukk y'all I want Punk" :leon:

I mean Tony talking about people in the back w artificial hips having to worry about breaking up fights backstage that is understandable.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean Tony talking about people in the back w artificial hips having to worry about breaking up fights backstage that is understandable.
I guess my expectations from wrestling fans is so low that a majority of them being rational about this surprises me :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If they would have kept him around after this then he would be an insurance risk. That's why Ace Steel has to work from home and can't come to the arena, he's been tagged as an insurance risk.

What if someone gets injured on the job and decides to sue over unsafe working conditions? They and their lawyer can be like "There is a concerning pattern of negligent disregard for employee safety that has been in place for years within All Elite Wrestling. For example, Mr. Phil Brooks remains an employee despite multiple violent attacks, including one that put numerous employees at risk of physical harm, in addition to several other inflammatory events that threatened the safety of others."