[8/31/24] AEW Collision Thread: Ishii/Fletcher, FTR/Kingdom, 4-Way Women's Match, and more!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Cattle Mutilation I gotta push back on that a bit. I think Danielson will get something out of Jack Perry. Meanwhile, I think MJF/Garcia will be a good match in that everything will be executed well but unless they bring the hatred... it will be boring.

Rest of the card looks stacked
I think it's fair to say that from the current All Out card, Danielson vs Perry will have the lowest expectations, which will probably play in their favor if they have a real match.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
I don't understand the hand wringing over Bryan defending against Jack Perry. It's a B-PPV that already has a loaded card and Swerve/Hangman will likely be the main event. Perry will also get a reaction in Chicago.

I repeat... who cares? :mjtf:

Who cares about the world title match on a program they're asking us to pay $50 for? This will be the first PPV I haven't bought this year.

Man, stop carrying their water

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who cares about the world title match on a program they're asking us to pay $50 for? This will be the first PPV I haven't bought this year.

Man, stop carrying their water

I was shytting on TK's booking in THIS thread... :mjlol: Comedy....Lol

My point still stands. The card is looking great without a great world title match. If you want to save your money, save it.

200w.gif

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Decent Collision I thought. Enjoyed the women's four way.

I need Moriarty and Hologram feuding over a belt please. My only issue with the "Lucha division" is that they have nothing to fight over - not even the most basic of angles between any of them. Make the TNT title that scene's belt and get to work on building some feuds like they have in the women's division.

Beast Mortos should be fighting for titles :yeshrug:

Oh and Danielson pulled a pretty entertaining match out of Satnam fukking Singh a couple of months ago. People are absolutely wild if they think he can't with Jack in Chicago.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So it's less than a week away, who is making the ALL OUT thread?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
4 way was dope. TK needs to find a way to make Collision the woman's division show. We know we'll only get 1 or 2 on Dynamite but everyone is back now the talent is there.