[8/31/24] AEW Collision Thread: Ishii/Fletcher, FTR/Kingdom, 4-Way Women's Match, and more!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy that they got Willow hosting stuff when you remember she got into the company because she was willing to fly into Jacksonville for Dark tapings.
There’s a lot of success stories out of Dark, even if they didn’t all end up in AEW.

WBD telling AEW they had to axe it as part of adding Collision was so fukking stupid and short sighted.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Tuned in for the main event. Pretty fun match, from a strategy standpoint I wouldn't go for a lot of submission moves in a 4 way match. Thought they might go with Rosa to give Mercedes some fresh meat, but Shida should be a solid match and another victory for the CEO.

aew-mercedes-mone.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
@Cattle Mutilation I gotta push back on that a bit. I think Danielson will get something out of Jack Perry. Meanwhile, I think MJF/Garcia will be a good match in that everything will be executed well but unless they bring the hatred... it will be boring.

Rest of the card looks stacked
To be fair i did say potentially, not for sure

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shoot any match might surprise us and be the best we've seen. I think it should stay like that. Maybe add a random multi man on the preshow or even 2 depending on how long preshow is. But main card should stay like that. Long as it's not the conglomeration or UK or any combo of the two. Tho knowing TK he'll book that on the morning of.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Shoot any match might surprise us and be the best we've seen. I think it should stay like that. Maybe add a random multi man on the preshow or even 2 depending on how long preshow is. But main card should stay like that. Long as it's not the conglomeration or UK or any combo of the two. Tho knowing TK he'll book that on the morning of.
Give me Takeshyta vs. Mortos

Ricochet probably getting a match

Might get Okada vs. Claudio since they went to a draw two weeks ago

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Inappropriate Behavior
That little warning about Nikki Bella...you soft buttercup sissy..know this. I aint changing shyt about what i said or how it was said. She got beat up because she made a psychological choice to be with someone lesser than her standards. You propping up Chris Brown every week in this bytch and now suddenly you got moralities over Nikki Bella? Wtf...

Absurd.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
That little warning about Nikki Bella...you soft buttercup sissy..know this. I aint changing shyt about what i said or how it was said. She got beat up because she made a psychological choice to be with someone lesser than her standards. You propping up Chris Brown every week in this bytch and now suddenly you got moralities over Nikki Bella? Wtf...

Absurd.
:dwillhuh:

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
My internet cut out so I hit "resume episode" on YouTube TV and it apparently started an old episode with an Adam Copeland open challenge with Griff Garrison. Had me like :dahell:

Anyway, trash show. Two 6-man and an 8-man tag in a single episode. Tony continues to show he's in over his head. My guy, you don't have to use every jobber and mid-carder on the roster every week.