[9/14] (All - The Elite)W Dynamite: Indefinitely Suspended, CM Punk is serving Go-Home Grand Slams at Denny's once more.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
TK has said he wants to start making it more important so we will shall see how serious he is about that. Even just a few months ago it was still a legitimate show. Think with all the injuries they had he just said fukk it over the summer. Which is dumb, because he has over 100 wrestlers to work with.

I think putting ROH belts on the line is something TK would consider as "important" so my guess is that if you ask him, he'd say he's already making Rampage feel "bigger/important" :russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Not even just that, I was talking about the way they immediately flipped MJF back to doing the same BS he was doing before he left when the crowd was clearly loving him.

Probably had to fall back because of what happened after All Out. I'm sure MJF probably had a completely different promo lined up specifically for Punk that unfortunately had to be scrapped.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Product needs a spark.
*Jericho wins again*

54758.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
AEW Vice President of Talent Development Pat Buck is reportedly backstage for tonight’s AEW Dynamite taping in Albany, NY.

Buck was kept off last week’s TV taping due to his involvement in the backstage fight at AEW All Out, along with the other involved parties, but now it looks like he’s been allowed to return to work.

Buck was described as integral in helping to break the fight up, and was doing his best to restore order in the situation, according to Fightful Select.

Backstage Updates on the Fallout from the AEW All Out Incident

Guessing he and Christopher Daniels have been cleared by whoever is investigating the All Out incident.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

Rebel and Brittany took out Shida last night in her locker room, so Athena teaming up with AEW women's champion Toni Storm