[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wasn’t asked where I see them, I was asked where do I live. You derelict ass nikkas can't read. Don't tell me where the fukk I live.

NYTimes, the bastion of liberalism:

"Still, the city continued to shelter nearly 64,000 migrants as of early August, creating quality-of-life concerns in some neighborhoods with migrant shelters. Hoping to reduce the shelter population, the city implemented stricter rules this year on how long migrants could stay in shelters, forcing some migrants to sleep outside."

But I'm done explaining myself to you cats. I ain't voting for neither and that's it. fukk you and ya feelings
NYC has been a hot bed of migrant activity since the beginning of NYC. Funny how it became an issue for conservatives to shyt on liberals with when they let dumpy convince them to kill a bipartisan solution

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@3Rivers @ba'al smilies request gents :mjlol:

459263329_10100571649451905_2860232405269115101_n.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@mtgreenee
This is appalling and extremely racist. It does not represent who we are as Republicans or MAGA.

This does not represent President Trump.

This type of behavior should not be tolerated ever.

@LauraLoomer should take this down.

2/11
@acnewsitics
Nope, this is exactly who the Republican Party is. That's why she was travelling with Trump.

3/11
@theliamnissan
Don't start pretending you're a good person Marge, nobody will believe you anyway

4/11
@LauraLoomer
It’s really funny how @mtgreenee (a raging anti semite who said Jews use space lasers to control the world) wants to pretend like I’m a “racist” because I made a funny joke about Kamala Harris making cooking videos and buying curry spice at an anti Trump spice shop and I mocked how she uses her Indian mom as a way to dodge questions.

I won’t be apologizing for having a sense of humor.

I also believe in free speech, @mtgreenee which you clearly don’t support.

I get it. You’re jealous of me because despite your planted hit pieces about me in the @nytimes, I won.

Get over it.

5/11
@JustVent6
This is Donald Trump’s debate prep queen!

6/11
@JoshEakle
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

These are the fruits of your movement.

Own it.

7/11
@_pinkrantz
This is who trump is. This is who trump wants in his inner circle. Sorry sis, he’s just not that into you anymore.

8/11
@MaTTFLaMMaBLe
You’re slowly getting it.

This is your party now. It’s rotten to the core. And you own this.

The rest of us can’t wait for you to be a footnote to history.

9/11
@Bubblebathgirl
Laura is mocking how Kamala Harris panders to races by changing her accent.

I get that without knowing Laura’s style this can come off as very offensive.

But the last thing you want to do is attack Laura Loomer.

You and the GOP have failed America.

Focus on doing your job.

10/11
@franklinisbored
You were fine with this up for 3 days but waited until Laura got into the inner circle with debunked stories related to immigrants eating pets lmao. Jealous much?

11/11
@LauraLoomer
Hey @mtgreenee

What changed?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXO50IBWoAAc5uz.jpg

GXO50NzWwAAIkuB.jpg

GXN8ONfW4AEvysT.jpg

GXN8ONmWcAAa4Lf.jpg

they're going mask off, losing the indian american vote in the process.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trump Media shares sink to new post-merger low after presidential debate​

Published Wed, Sep 11 20248:58 AM EDTUpdated 4 Hours Ago
Kevin Breuninger@KevinWilliamB

Key Points
  • The stock price of Trump Media plunged to its lowest level since the company began publicly trading as DJT on the Nasdaq.
  • DJT shares dropped a day after former President Donald Trump faced Vice President Kamala Harris in a presidential debate hosted by ABC News.
  • The company, which owns the Truth Social app, had seen its share price surge before the debate.

In this article

TOPSHOT - Former US President and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump walks away during a commercial break as US Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris take notes during a presidential debate at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on September 10, 2024. (Photo by SAUL LOEB / AFP) (Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images)

Former US President and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump walks away during a commercial break as US Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris take notes during a presidential debate at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on September 10, 2024.

Saul Loeb | Afp | Getty Images

The share price of Trump Media
plunged more than 10% on Wednesday, a day after majority shareholder Donald Trump gave a widely panned presidential debate performance against Vice President Kamala Harris.

The company’s stock price closed at its lowest level since the Truth Social app owner began publicly trading as DJT on the Nasdaq in late March.

Investing in Trump Media stock is often seen as a way to bet on the political fortunes of Trump, the former president and current Republican nominee.

Trump Media has said its business hinges at least partly on Trump’s popularity, and analysts say the company’s value will rise or fall based on his electoral prospects.

Trump Media & Technology Group Corp

RT Quote | Last NASDAQ LS, VOL From CTA | USD

after hours icon
After Hours: Last | 7:59 PM EDT

quote price arrow down
-0.12 (-0.72%)

quote price arrow down
-1.95 (-10.47%)

Close

Trump Media (DJT) Share Price

The stock drop Wednesday could signal that some Trump’s supporters were not pleased with what they saw at Tuesday night’s debate in Philadelphia.

Liberal and conservative political commentators said Harris appeared more prepared, articulate and even-keeled than Trump, who repeatedly bit on bait that she tossed to throw him off topic.

Harris’ team, projecting confidence, challenged Trump to another debate right after the first one ended.

Trump said he may not agree to that. In a Truth Social post Wednesday, he repeated his claim that Harris only wanted another debate because she was “beaten badly.”

“Why would I do a Rematch?” he wrote in the post.

Trump Media had surged as much as 10% during trading Tuesday, possibly indicating optimism about how Trump would fare in the debate.

The company’s gains on Monday and Tuesday were a respite from a weekslong rout that saw the stock price sink as much as 75% from its intraday high in late March, when then-privately held Trump Media merged with a blank-check firm.

The slump coincided with President Joe Biden dropping out of the presidential race and endorsing Harris to replace him at the top of the Democratic ticket.

It also came in the run-up to the date when Trump and other company insiders can start selling their shares.

Trump owns nearly 57% of the company’s stock. That stake at Wednesday’s closing price was worth about $1.9 billion.

It is unclear if Trump plans to start selling off his stake when a lock-up agreement lifts on Sept. 19.

Correction: Donald Trump owns nearly 57% of Trump Media’s stock. An earlier version misstated the percentage.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well yeah she has to play the game. This election will rely on the undecided and she has to say the shyt they want to hear.
She isn't just "Playing the game" or "Saying what they want to hear".
Those are her politics.

Nothing she has done in her career says otherwise and her tenure as VP hasn't shown a single objection
to anything objectively bad.

This is who she is.

The sooner you guys accept these things, the sooner you can graduate into better political analysis.