[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just have to circle back, the rally dig was a master move. If you watch it back, he is kind of normal and eyes kind of lazy. Once she said "and people leave your rallies" he went bug eyed like some sort of minstrel and it was like his brain broke. When she started I was like "what is she talking about" but then you realize it was like chum for a shark. That dude couldn't help it but take the bait lol :dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Just have to circle back, the rally dig was a master move. If you watch it back, he is kind of normal and eyes kind of lazy. Once she said "and people leave your rallies" he went bug eyed like some sort of minstrel and it was like his brain broke. When she started I was like "what is she talking about" but then you realize it was like chum for a shark. That dude couldn't help it but take the bait lol :dead:

1/3
The turning point of the debate, and maybe the 2024 campaign right here.

When Kamala said people left Trump’s rallies early.

He was doing good. He was unable to recover from that. He lost it.

2/3
His eyes when she said “boredom”

3/3
Lol yes.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala Harris basically just sounded like a garden variety 08 republican with some key Democrats points like
Abortion.

Gun Rights? John McCain? Appealing to white Blue collar voters? Trying to bring back Manufacturing like we didn't
ship that off in the 80s with Reagan?

Some of it was so bad.

And Trump was well...Trump, a fukking Comedian.
Some hilarious moments but overall, a clown, through and through.
Well yeah she has to play the game. This election will rely on the undecided and she has to say the shyt they want to hear.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
youve never seen a single homeless illegal anywhere near cambria heights, elmont, st albans or any of the other surrounding neighborhoods. nikkas get on here and just LIE all day.

I wasn’t asked where I see them, I was asked where do I live. You derelict ass nikkas can't read. Don't tell me where the fukk I live.

NYTimes, the bastion of liberalism:

"Still, the city continued to shelter nearly 64,000 migrants as of early August, creating quality-of-life concerns in some neighborhoods with migrant shelters. Hoping to reduce the shelter population, the city implemented stricter rules this year on how long migrants could stay in shelters, forcing some migrants to sleep outside."

But I'm done explaining myself to you cats. I ain't voting for neither and that's it. fukk you and ya feelings