[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta respect the hell out of Kamala....whether you fukk with her or not....she went toe to toe with a demonic clown and left him bludgeoned.

48ZEE0.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Her fans were voting Kamala anyway so this isn't really a big deal. They're the same people that called her brat and momala

So this was you, right?

For the last 16 years, white women voters have consistently jeopardized the federal elections. I don't see Taylor Swift telling white women to go and vote.

We should be looking funny at white women, who are split on Trump. Kamala and black people's votes are fine

I wish this much attention was paid to Arabs, youth voters, and white women

Because black people will vote overwhelmingly democrat regardless of who's the candidate

Biden is losing the votes of at least 2 of the 3 aforementioned groups and focusing on black voters to make up for that is retarded

But then Taylor Swift does it and you're like, "Whatever, big deal, non-story."

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @Insensitive is a nikka hating cracka all of a sudden based off a sensible comment..... :wow: thecoli aint got much longer to be taken seriously as a whole...... :smh:

Tbh, I know my stances would attract hardcore Democrats stans on this website.

They already got @ORDER_66 out of the paint, so I figure they'll try to come for me and try to suppress my free speech next.

If they're waiting for me to pop out as a secret white person and/or some kind of secret Tom/Anti-Black person, the coli servers
will fall off before that ever happens.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where can i get a synopsis.

I mean trump should been around enough lawyers and courtrooms to know he cant face up with a killer like kamala.

It wasnt how he would respond to kamala points or initiatives moreso how she was going to react to his juvenile shyt.

Seems she got that boy moppin it up.