[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you dumb fukk. They ARE DUMB. The average MAGA cac is a poor idiot voting against their own best interests and too dumb to know it.

You can't be serious.

You're a fukking idiot.
:pachaha:
That's the post.

Have a good night.
:laff:

Imagine trying to "own" somebody after repeating what they've already written in this thread back to them.
I hate y'all.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
:gladbron:

GXKfaGBbAAAz_IS
Its_over.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
These guys don't get it.

They really believe that everyone pouring billions of dollars into information campaigns
or making all kinds of coded posts on social media to hide their racism, sexism etc.
Is just "stupid" and doesn't know what they're voting for.

A lot of guys on TheColi cope with these stances and it's embarrassing to watch.

Apparently because you took my post to a conclusion that no one else saw.
Yea, I agree. I know exactly what we are dealing with and although they have ALL the idiots, it's the smart ones bankrolling the whole movement (that includes Putin and Netanyamu).

However, they are a very small minority and if a civil war was to pop off, they would max out at like 8-13% of the population willing to fight against the government for those billionaires. They would get slaughtered.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You're a fukking idiot.
:pachaha:
That's the post.

Have a good night.

Imagine trying to "own" somebody after repeating what they've already written in this thread back to them.
I hate y'all.
You fukking idiot you said the exact OPPOSITE and trying to save face you dumb ass maga cracka. :umad:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the problem is we have a generation of people that just look at MAGA types as inbred hill billy's who
aren't thinking about what they support.

Ol' Boy who got his cap peeled at Trump's rally wasn't ignorant to what he was supporting.

He 100% knew what MAGA meant as a Dog whistle.

He was obviously and blatantly a backwards piece of shyt but he's not ignorant to what he supports.

He wasn't an anomaly, many, many people like this exist.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So many of them do a terrible of it at my job.

I've walked into so many conversations between my leadership and my coworkers that is immediately
hushed or has the subject changed.

They know I'm black and they know I've expressed differing views in the past.

So a lot of those conversations die down when I show up, despite that, Election season has still been
a total shyt show.
Dog i would literally walk by executives car with a black and blue flag, or gun sticker. Im not saying these are strong indicators but in my experience, this is usually a tell tale maga sign. Yet they be the same one who go on and on about DEI And its importance

my own manager told me her and the CIO went in a suits only dinner after work. And everybody except her and the CIO were "For Trump" :dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Repub tears the next 4 years gonna be hilarious :dead:

Palestinians get the raw end no matter who wins though, sucks man but shiiii:skip:
Man I'm hoping and praying that Kamala is just using the pro Israel talking points to secure that win. She can flip the script on them and it would not hurt her at all if she is in power.

It's definitely possible, but unfortunately it's unlikely.