[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Over a million likes in 12 minutes :picard:

Elon Musk servers and engineers trying to prevent her from trending on Twitter. Still not up yet :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We all know Trump is fukked up. :gucci:

And that’s why we can’t play these games….

We know he is a monster….. it would be irresponsible to put him back in office.

People can hate KHarrris, but we need to punt the ball on the Republicans and force them to get these MAGA idiots out and rebuild

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog i would literally walk by executives car with a black and blue flag, or gun sticker. Im not saying these are strong indicators but in my experience, this is usually a tell tale maga sign. Yet they be the same one who go on and on about DEI.

my own manager told me her and the CIO went in a suits only dinner after work. And everybody except her and the CIO were "For Trump" :dead:
I've experienced the "We're inclusive here" and "I don't care about anyone's color" talk so many times.

I've talked about my Director before on here, I've even asked the guy for career advice but he is 100% a republican and has
an inexplicable hatred/distaste for Democrats that confounds me.

Bruh!
My work parking lot has so many "smile and wave" or "polite company" white people.
They'll talk to you, have a nice conversation with you, even share lunch with you, might compliment your kids or your wife etc.

But you walk out to the car and you'll see the Punisher skulls, The Black and Blue Flags, Magahat on the Dash etc.
:snoop:

shyt is crazy.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"concepts" :dwillhuh:

imagine going on a job interview and saying you're not sure how to do the job, but have "concepts"...
:mjlol:

plus she trolled and triggered dude the whole second half of the debate. he was mad af about her saying his rallies were boring and world leaders were laughing at him.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Can't get much more worthless as a closing argument than that. He's going to bed dreaming of sleepy Joe and the good ol days when he was safe.
I was thoroughly entertained though:heh:

I'm still not pro Kamala but I don't know if there has ever been an easier presidential pick since I've been legally able to vote in 04.

i mean Obeezy vs McCain and Sarah fukkin Palin was a pretty easy too breh :yeshrug:

i'm still tryna figure out who the WOAT potential VP between her and JD :pachaha: