PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No, we're eradicating vermin like yourself and you want us to stop :umad:

Awesome looking and playing Halo vs (what are your looking forward to this year?)

Are you even OLED gang?

how you gonna buy an OLED and buy used mattresses? what part of the game is this? :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
how you gonna buy an OLED and buy used mattresses? what part of the game is this? :mjlol:
15yrs ago I took the fam to Disney world, stayed at Nick hotel which was $400 a night back then. I stayed there for 3 days. What sticks out to me about that time was the coli reaction. Y'all was amazed I was able to post while on vacay. The concept of posting from a hotel room (they had a computer lab) was a new concept and y'all tried to trash me for it. I knew y'all nikkaz never been anywhere.

Over the years you began to travel, and I never questioned how or why you was able to communicate because I been there before :hhh:

But I will question why a non OLED gang member would question a member like if he has the authority :dwillhuh:you sir as Steven Jackson would say is dirt, your whole life dirt until you get an OLED. I'm about to start a GoFundMe for Rekkajr because he shouldn't have to suffer like this :damn:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Found a couple more clips I saved from the tech preview. Man I really been wanting to play this again:sadcam:. Gonna dabble with Halo 3 multiplayer here and there just keep my PVP fundamentals up. I’ve got a long way to go but I've already made it my mission to be one of the Arcadium's nicest in Infinite:wow:

I need to up my accuracy and stop being so sprint-happy first tho:lolbron:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Found a couple more clips I saved from the tech preview. Man I really been wanting to play this again:sadcam:. Gonna dabble with Halo 3 multiplayer here and there just keep my PVP fundamentals up. I’ve got a long way to go but I've already made it my mission to be one of the Arcadium's nicest in Infinite:wow:

I need to up my accuracy and stop being so sprint-happy first tho:lolbron:

The pistol def harder to control that the assault rifle, which is odd.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
:camby:
Not feeling 343 bringing back Halo 3 trash equipment system back.

I think imma stick with Halo 5.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY