Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the next flight if they have one is optimized for PC because the performance was TERRRIBLE. No matter what setting I used, the game would hardly hold a solid 60fps and just didn't feel smooth at all. It hampered the game imo since it just didn't feel smooth.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
bruh this shyt looks terribleeee

wtf are yall seeing in this game
I don't know what you was expecting or what you saw but Halo is always decent. This version tho? Gameplay is the evolution of the franchise and it's amazing. Hating on Halo is like hating on heterosexuality :ufdup:
I hope the next flight if they have one is optimized for PC because the performance was TERRRIBLE. No matter what setting I used, the game would hardly hold a solid 60fps and just didn't feel smooth at all. It hampered the game imo since it just didn't feel smooth.
Damn that's too bad, I was playing at 120fps with no hiccups since that good VRR was enabled :banderas:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
bruh this shyt looks terribleeee

wtf are yall seeing in this game

Agree. The game seems like all you do is run around and kill unsuspecting opponents in the back or because you have a better weapon you get the kill. There is almost no skill involved.

Halo needs to get rid of the “call of duty” sprint. Ruins the pacing of the game. Honestly I would be a fan then. They did go in the right direction by making power ups like Hal 3 equipment.

Hate to say it but this is the hill Halo’s going to die on and inevitably the Xbox. :francis: It was a good run while it lasted.

I just don’t see this game appealing to the vast majority of OG fans and there are way better multiplayer games out to try and appeal to newer fans. Oh and the story seems so contrived it’s laughable.

I thought 343 was stepping back and trying to make an actual good halo game with a retro reboot. But instead there trying to make a game to please the mass market and calling it halo. If you can’t see that by now no one can help you. That’s the only reason I can see people interested in this game cause it’s “Halo”.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Agree. The game seems like all you do is run around and kill unsuspecting opponents in the back or because you have a better weapon you get the kill. There is almost no skill involved.

Halo needs to get rid of the “call of duty” sprint. Ruins the pacing of the game. Honestly I would be a fan then. They did go in the right direction by making power ups like Hal 3 equipment.

Hate to say it but this is the hill Halo’s going to die on and inevitably the Xbox. :francis: It was a good run while it lasted.

I just don’t see this game appealing to the vast majority of OG fans and there are way better multiplayer games out to try and appeal to newer fans. Oh and the story seems so contrived it’s laughable.

I thought 343 was stepping back and trying to make an actual good halo game with a retro reboot. But instead there trying to make a game to please the mass market and calling it halo. If you can’t see that by now no one can help you. That’s the only reason I can see people interested in this game cause it’s “Halo”.
Yall trippin cuh

i been playing call of duty and warzone past two years and aint played halo since halo 4 came out

i spent some time at the weapon range and adjusted my look sensitivity to be faster

after some practice i went back into the multiplayer and started fukking spartan difficulty bots up.

You nikkas crying just weak dawg go play Fortnite

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Yall trippin cuh

i been playing call of duty and warzone past two years and aint played halo since halo 4 came out

i spent some time at the weapon range and adjusted my look sensitivity to be faster

after some practice i went back into the multiplayer and started fukking spartan difficulty bots up.

You nikkas crying just weak dawg go play Fortnite

you been playing sincd halo 4….lol i feel bad for you homie. I can tell the caliber of a gamer you are when you said you played call if duty for the last 2 years. Your definitely the type of sucker Microsoft is pushing this game towards.

fyi. I been playing halo since land parties in 2001. I’ve seen the community grow and die slowly since halo reach. You know nothing about the history of Halo and probably still in your daddy’s nut sake when Xbox live came out and halo 2 was the only decent game to play. The community was so different, honestly that’s why I feel so bad for you kids sucking this new shyt up.

let me tell you something about the community back then. People played for bragging rights. Not new skins and laughable armor. Almost everyone had a mic in the lobby but guess what everyone was focused team work was necessary. 70% of the people playing actually where good. Mostly cause back then it actually took some brains to set up Xbox live. The level system was actually challenging because you could level down. People rarely quite everyone was a diehard.

then halo 3 came and halo was still king. But the community was becoming to mainstream and the game had to much exposure. Not to mention call of duty modern warfare. When at the time it was called the halo killer. Taking a lot of the hardcore base from halo. Call of duty became the first halo online multiplayer rival.

Halo reach is really the first title in the series to go after an audience, the call of duty audience. With sprinting and load outs. This was the first swing away from core halo multiplayer.

halo 4 and 5 are inevitably swung even farther.

I thought and Microsoft that the mcc would bring back enough og fans to spark the franchise again but with the terrible rollout and over exposure it never materialized.

now you play halo and it’s filled with people running around aimlessly with absolutely no idea of strategy or team work. People kill there own team mates for weapons. Back in the day players had enough respect not to even pick up sniper if they couldn’t produce. It just shows you the influence call of duty had on the franchise. On call of duty lone wolf running around the map picking off kill airmlessy work, and can be fun. But it doesn’t translate to halo and for the last decade that’s what they have been typing to shoehorn into halo.

I feel sorry for the franchise and sorry for the new fans who will never get to experience the glory days of halo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You just typed out a bunch of nonsense:francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

You are so out of touch its not even funny. I swear yall are the worst on this forum.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
You just typed out a bunch of nonsense:francis:

You are so out of touch its not even funny. I swear yall are the worst on this forum.

I might be out of touch as far as the community because I hardly play the big AAA games anymore but Just wait until this game comes out and your stuck playing with a bunch of sucky little kids and sweaty die hards (you guys). I don't see any one else checking for this game. I've seen the industry waves and this game with this much exposure is a recipe for disaster. Microsoft gonna milk you fools for every penny.

I mean c'mon guys there GIVING THE MULTIPLAYER AWAY FOR FREE what more needs to be said its the definition of industry plant.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I might be out of touch as far as the community because I hardly play the big AAA games anymore but Just wait until this game comes out and your stuck playing with a bunch of sucky little kids and sweaty die hards (you guys). I don't see any one else checking for this game. I've seen the industry waves and this game with this much exposure is a recipe for disaster. Microsoft gonna milk you fools for every penny.

I mean c'mon guys there GIVING THE MULTIPLAYER AWAY FOR FREE what more needs to be said its the definition of industry plant.
Just say you’re out of touch breh.

your comments are so far from reality I don’t even know where to start :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Bro the game just sold millions on PC last year and this year. One of the most played Steam games for months. I dont know where you guys get this Halo this or that from. It is 20 million sold from the only franchise besides Nintendo games to sell over 100 million.

Halo is a culture and just because you don't like it makes, means it is out of touch or some dumb ass shyt you saying