83 Weeks With Eric Bischoff & Conrad Thompson

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I've finally got around to listening to this. I'm halfway through the first episode, and it's incredibly boring to me. Does it get any better? Conrad & Bischoff don't have the same charisma/chemistry as Conrad & Prichard.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I've finally got around to listening to this. I'm halfway through the first episode, and it's incredibly boring to me. Does it get any better? Conrad & Bischoff don't have the same charisma/chemistry as Conrad & Prichard.
Next two episodes are better. Bischoff loosens up a bit and Conrad starts to give him a hard time like he does with Bruce.

Bischoff definitely isn't a storyteller or as entertaining as Bruce is, but the show is still worth a listen if you're a fan of WCW.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Next two episodes are better. Bischoff loosens up a bit and Conrad starts to give him a hard time like he does with Bruce.

Bischoff definitely isn't a storyteller or as entertaining as Bruce is, but the show is still worth a listen if you're a fan of WCW.

I'll keep listening, but Bischoff not remembering things and having his timelines all fukked up isn't a good look :francis:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bischoff when he's not pissed off is too diplomatic and doesn't reveal much, you actually hear new info when Conrad provokes him with Meltzer or whoever's quotes.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I'm finding this one a little slow going. Bischoff is not a good sport like Bruce is.

Bischoff at times is a little long winded with his answers. Thankfully after the first episode he's been able to adapt.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that interesting an episode. The Macho Man impression on warning him about Vince was hilarious though

"Ah brother! You woke up the sleeping giant!"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
New episode up. 3 hours 40 minutes on Jericho :eat:
Bout to run it, should be good.

Gonna be hard for Bisch to BS his way through it since jericho documented everything in his first book.