83 Weeks With Eric Bischoff & Conrad Thompson

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:laff: starrcade 97 episode. Conrad went super saiyan on Bischoff about the main event ending.
Bischoff was so full of shyt that I was glad he was called out. All the dancing he was doing with the excuses like Sting not being tanned enough or his body not being good enough. If that's the case just don't have him win instead of that dumb ass ending.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Bischoff was so full of shyt that I was glad he was called out. All the dancing he was doing with the excuses like Sting not being tanned enough or his body not being good enough. If that's the case just don't have him win instead of that dumb ass ending.

Right. shyt was hilarious because Conrad normally just lets him get his shyt off. But he lost it :dead: Eric had no answer to why he got the belt at Superbrawl despite the same supposed issues.

And there’s no way they didn’t see what size Sting was during the time he was just doing drop ins on Nitro.

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bischoff and hulk HoeMan came to tna and removed their best features and put on the nasty boys jim neidhart val venis then made an aces and 8s clubs where the master minds where bubba dudley and DLo Brown

:laff:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Been a while since I listened, Had to check out the Wolfpac episode........Took these nikkas damn near an hour to get to the topic :why: