83 Weeks With Eric Bischoff & Conrad Thompson

Daps
Listened to the Bret Hart episode. He really went in on bret. A lot of guys really go in on Bret for being difficult to work with, why does Bret always get a pass though ?

Because Bret seems to be harder on himself than he is on other people. I mean, to me at least.

Daps
Because people lie.

Bischoff was caught in like 50 lies after this podcast lol

I felt my soul exiting my body when I heard Conrad call him out about it. It was just like. . .

tumblr_nyvzjt9hvz1rkvl19o1_400.gif

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having listened to a few episodes now, the main reason I won't be listening regularly is just that Bischoff comes off like a real a$$hole. And I guess in his mind he's earned the right to have such an attitude, but who on Earth wants to go out of their way to listen to that?

While Bruce can be obnoxious and his constant defender of WWE is a bit tiresome, he genuinely seems like a good dude, someone you'd be want to have a beer with.

Also, half the time Bischoff doesn't even remember any details. Bruce has revealed that once they know what the topic of the week is, he reaches out to other behind the scenes people from that time to spark his memory and get more info. Something tells me those people from that era of WCW won't take Eric's calls now though.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Having listened to a few episodes now, the main reason I won't be listening regularly is just that Bischoff comes off like a real a$$hole. And I guess in his mind he's earned the right to have such an attitude, but who on Earth wants to go out of their way to listen to that?

While Bruce can be obnoxious and his constant defender of WWE is a bit tiresome, he genuinely seems like a good dude, someone you'd be want to have a beer with.

Also, half the time Bischoff doesn't even remember any details. Bruce has revealed that once they know what the topic of the week is, he reaches out to other behind the scenes people from that time to spark his memory and get more info. Something tells me those people from that era of WCW won't take Eric's calls now though.

They had Hoegan on last week

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had Hoegan on last week

Sorry, should have been more specific. Meant the behind the scenes type people (Taylor, Sullivan, Arn, etc.) who can actually remember what happened.

Going to Hulk to spark your memory would be hilarious though."Brother we didn't push Bret because he just wasn't over dude"