80% of Women Can't Ride a ****

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
When they almost snap you dikk when they ride out of control :sadbron: shyt hurt me for a few hours, i thought my dikk snapped brehs i was scared

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
It's a lot of dudes unwilling to guide though, so I mean...

:patrice:

Gotta start somewhere.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If she bad at it just grab her hips and show her what you like. DUH! All men don't like the same thing just like all women don't like the same thing.
I was gonna say this shyt....

Why aren't you nikkas grabbing the ass and moving her at first anyway? That adds to the experience.

If she is reverse.. she will naturally ride it better (from my experiences). She's not worrying about how she's looking on top and the angle makes her a freak.

Idk know what you dudes expect from these bytches. Most nikkas don't lay the pipe right, and that's a fact. p*ssy is awesome and that's a fact.. so I've had active chicks and lazy chicks; but w the lazy chicks you can at least work on new shyt.. use them as practice and keep it moving.

don't be on here bitter about some bish getting on ur dikk wrong, when its a millions other dikks out there that she could have been on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why aren't you nikkas grabbing the ass and moving her at first anyway? That adds to the experience.

If she is reverse.. she will naturally ride it better (from my experiences). She's not worrying about how she's looking on top and the angle makes her a freak.

Idk know what you dudes expect from these bytches. Most nikkas don't lay the pipe right, and that's a fact. p*ssy is awesome and that's a fact.. so I've had active chicks and lazy chicks; but w the lazy chicks you can at least work on new shyt.. use them as practice and keep it moving.

don't be on here bitter about some bish getting on ur dikk wrong, when its a millions other dikks out there that she could have been on.

:ufdup: @ the bolded...

while i agree with your statement...its that mind set thats the reason that their are lazy chicks....becuz most men dont care...:sitdown:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
yeah some wome dont understand. I need FULL STROKES....come all the way up....then come all the way down...then repeat

...none of that hula hoop bullsh!t :laff:

they be doin tornadoes and sh!t and wondering why i dont nut.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: @ the bolded...

while i agree with your statement...its that mind set thats the reason that their are lazy chicks....becuz most men dont care...:sitdown:
I care if it's my girl...

But I wouldn't want to live in a world where every women rode good. You need ups and downs to appreciate when a trooper comes your way. Plus the lazy chicks know they're lazy.. they kegal that shyt. They sometimes make extra 'i'm liking the dikk noises' . They do what they have to do to make up for the fact that your gonna do all the work. Sh1t, I usually make the most outta hoes.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

:lawd:

AMEN.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Most guys that ive been with that like to be rode don't want me to ride them to completion...most just like to see me bounce on the dikk is all :ehh:

Or maybe they was just telling me that to soften the blow? :sadbron: :why:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Funny how women complain about nikkas in general and their stroke game yet the vast majority of women can't ride for shyt. I think I've actually had 2 or 3 woman that had me :antonio: when they were on top.

The rest just pogo stick or try to break my shyt.

80%? What, are you switching teams now? :shaq2:

Ha ha. Just kidding.