80% of Women Can't Ride a ****

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps

15531d1349767431-drinking-beer-shower-wtf.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its like everything else...it takes practice...

the problem is us men: what i mean is a lot of cats are just happy to be smashing and dont expect/ask a lot from women...so they never have to learn anything...and so what you end up with is a lot of women who have perfected missionary and doggy :childplease:...thats the extent of their knowledge...:manny:

you have to teach them...its a slow/arduous process....but the payoff is great :whew:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Lmaoooooo @ the mini-turn this thread took.

But I agree with OP. I think I've had maybe a couple of women who could ride it and make me feel like I was actually being pleasured. The rest just kind of bounce, or do that jerky shyt. Or even worse is a chick in doggy who can't really throw it back. Sometimes I just wanna sit upright and admire her go to work lol, like
american-psycho-sex-scene-o.gif

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
motherfukker have you ever sat on top of a dikk and rode it? :what:
that shyt is hard
gotta have rhythm, endurance
you lucky anybody wanna climb on top of you anyway

with that said, why dont you give the girls pointers?

and pounding a p*ssy doesn't take rhythm and endurance?

the point of the threat is that a lot of woman like to make fun of men for being bad in bed or not knowing how to please them, when they often aren't any better themselves.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and pounding a p*ssy doesn't take rhythm and endurance?

the point of the threat is that a lot of woman like to make fun of men for being bad in bed or not knowing how to please them, when they often aren't any better themselves.

exactly...but like i posted before...this is our fault...we let women get away with just showing up with a vagina and laying there waiting to be pleased...

make them do some of the work too :takedat:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Girls that do that whirlwind shyt with their hips weirds me the fukk out.

Iun even mind the pogo. Maybe OP needs to stop boning bytches 300+ lbs

Even if the bytch is 120...that is 120lbs. of weight coming down on my manhood with no control. Trying to be a comedian...fukk nikka. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Funny how women complain about nikkas in general and their stroke game yet the vast majority of women can't ride for shyt. I think I've actually had 2 or 3 woman that had me :antonio: when they were on top.

The rest just pogo stick or try to break my shyt. :aicmon:

100% truth. It took being with my current girlfriend to realize this. :wow:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I had one chick that could ride dikk crazy, ahhhhhh mannnnnnnnn fgfdskjdfskfdsfdgfgfgfnkdafsdfbgnm

lazy fukkin bytches