8 years ago today: The Miz absolutely ethers Bryan Danielson

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This was one of my favorite fueds of the entire era.
Peak franchise was dope.

unfortunately that was (like a LOT of "ecw era" greatness) like 3 years only

:russ:

If I’ve got to come down there and teach you how to throw a suplex proper. I’ve already sweat by stretching a very competent rookie

Franchise was so smug and believable with it sometimes you could miss little works he throws in cause they don’t sound as outrageous as they would from other people

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:russ:

If I’ve got to come down there and teach you how to throw a suplex proper. I’ve already sweat by stretching a very competent rookie

Franchise was so smug and believable with it sometimes you could miss little works he throws in cause they don’t sound as outrageous as they would from other people
his ":camby: get the fukk outta here" aura in the beginning of the conversation was hilarious :mjlol:

"i've seen enough of your ass, get the fukk out :unimpressed:" :laff:

the uncensored is funnier too

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This was one of my favorite fueds of the entire era.
Peak franchise was dope.

unfortunately that was (like a LOT of "ecw era" greatness) like 3 years only

This would be the greatest mic work of MJF's career. :hubie:
Listening to The Lapsed Fan kinda made me realized that Shane was basically MJF with extra cusswords:

• Have gimmicks that never stick
  • Ride a gimmick that will never get over
  • Stole a gimmick despite shyt talking the gimmick holder
  • "CUT THE fukkIN MUSIC, fukk fukk fukkITY fukk fukk"
  • Doing the most and will never get over
94/95 Shane was basically a job resume for the WWF, while 96/98 Shane was a job resume for WCW.
Their recent podcast about Living Dangerously really crystallized this for me.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That's the thing though, they weren't 100% facts. By that point Bryan had asked for his release multiple times He had clearence from multiple doctors and he just wanted to go back in the ring, but Vince denied his requests :heh:
You have to be really dense to not understand what was happening there :dead:

Here's the "100% facts" - after he main evented WrestleMania and was the most over wrestler in the world since the 90s...his boss told him actually it was Roman Reigns' time.

When Miz cut that promo, Danielson was being actively sidelined so the fans wouldn't turn on the project in favor of him again. We think it's a coincidence he was magically cleared when AEW was formed :russ:

Again, a really fun promo but almost entirely because it's not fact based :pachaha:

The facts are Danielson could've said something that would've made the pipe bomb look like tame, but he sat there and did business instead.