8 years ago today: The Miz absolutely ethers Bryan Danielson

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
that shot at AEW was unnecessary as hell :mjlol: dude literally main-eventing Wembley in 2 days and you talmbout he went to the bingo halls

anyway this promo was fire and can't believe its been 8 years cause i vivdly remember this live :wow: Talking Smack felt like some unscripted shoot shyt that Cokeboy ain't have his hands on like that so this promo felt fukkin scathing at the time

early Talking Smack era was special :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
that shot at AEW was unnecessary as hell :mjlol: dude literally main-eventing Wembley in 2 days and you talmbout he went to the bingo halls

anyway this promo was fire and can't believe its been 8 years cause i vivdly remember this live :wow: Talking Smack felt like some unscripted shoot shyt that Cokeboy ain't have his hands on like that so this promo felt fukkin scathing at the time

early Talking Smack era was special :ohlawd:
yeah i was fukkin around :russ:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
he doesn't try to emulate Japanese play fighting. Danielson and guys like that idolize the Japanese wrestlers that would get suplexed on their head/neck and kicked in the face and all that other shyt.
He is literally involved in a storyline centered around the Tiger Driver 91...crazy shyt man

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Moment is way overrated because Danielson, a non-wrestling retired onscreen character - realized he was burying someone with no way to pay it off and let him get his heat back.

Why hasn't anyone ever realized the best promo of his career was one where someone wasn't fighting back :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Moment is way overrated because Danielson, a non-wrestling retired onscreen character - realized he was burying someone with no way to pay it off and let him get his heat back.
and yet he said IRL he wanted to punch Miz for that...he definitely worked them both into a shoot

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
and yet he said IRL he wanted to punch Miz for that...he definitely worked them both into a shoot

That's how the segment was supposed to end. They collaborated on it with the intention of both of them getting what they wanted (Miz gets more TV time, Bryan gets a chance to wrestle again because WWE forced him into retirement). When Miz started going off, Bryan felt like the punch was unnecessary and just walked off set.

The ironic thing is that Miz hates this promo. :mjlol: