8 Reasons Why R&B Has Died In The Black Community

Daps
Production is key. These modern RnB guys want to sing simp songs over beats that you really should be rapping too it makes no sense. All these modern day RnB beats are generic, aint no life in them

Singers are generic..they try too hard to look gangster like stop man this aint you

Watch someone mention that wannabe-sound-like-Chris-Brown Bryson Tiller..

If I hear anyone say Trapsoul is fire I know they've just heard 'Exchange' and 'Don't' . Calling that project fire is disrespectful to all the great RnB projects

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A large shift from romance to just using one another in relationships in the blk community. Art imitates life. (Although take that with a grain of salt because art is being used to manipulate and shape life as well.)

A lot of ignant blk men and blk women are bitter and butt hurt towards one another and out to romantically commit psychological warfare on some fukkboi #HOH bullshyt or some #UseHim nonsense. Music production reflects the desires of the pseudo audience. Pseudo because we're being led to desire dumb shyt just as much as music is attributed to the desires of the masses.

Sweetness and love has become synonymous with "simping" (one of the worse cop outs in the world btw) and given a negative connotation.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its by design. Music has the potential to be one of black peoples most effective weapons. It has the ability to uplift, motivate, inpire, educate and unify. Even during slavery, music was a way to boost morale and communicate via hidden messages.

The systematic draining of the love and soul out of black music has been by design. We don't own our own outlets. Its not merely an accident or a coincidence. It was done purposely. They don't want us loving each other
I knew he was coming to this thread. Never fails :mjgrin:

When y'all old nikkad gonna realize shyt just ain't the same anymore? shyt changes, fam. It's called life and evolution. It's obviously escaped you nikkas :flabbynsick:

And why tf y'all keep talking about the radio? THE RADIO IS NOT INPORTANT ANYMORE, OLD nikkaS :flabbynsick:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Production is key. These modern RnB guys want to sing simp songs over beats that you really should be rapping too it makes no sense. All these modern day RnB beats are generic, aint no life in them

Singers are generic..they try too hard to look gangster like stop man this aint you

Watch someone mention that wannabe-sound-like-Chris-Brown Bryson Tiller..

If I hear anyone say Trapsoul is fire I know they've just heard 'Exchange' and 'Don't' . Calling that project fire is disrespectful to all the great RnB projects

Sorry Not Sorry is flamez too, nikka :camby:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Which has been a huge mistake from the beginning. One of the largest exports in AmeriKKKa is music, BLACK music. Yet we still got nikkas trynna get a deal.
Every time someone gets in a position of power that could become generational power, they cash out like Berry Gordy, Bon Johnson, and Russel Simmons

Only one trying to boss up and own the plantation was Michael and we saw what happened there

Salute Jay Z the redeemer

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
You sure about that?

Alonzo-Mourning.gif