8 Reasons Straight Men Don't Want To Get Married

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My homeboy is going through 2,3,4, and 7 right now. I told him beforehand he would.

Its sad to say but in the "want it right here,right now" era we live in. Marriage isn't really beneficial to a man. A marriage for a few months can destroy you for the rest of your life and leave you a shell of a man. working to keep kids you barely see and a women you don't fukk anymore living in luxury or one of those broken dudes that act like man servants just to avoid confrontation and arguments with their wife.

Love aint supposed to be like that man :damn: Alimony and child support need to be adjusted so people stop half assing marriages,breaking up and getting a payday

I see those men everyday. I never want to become that dude.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
The worst situation you can be in is a bad marriage. Marriage takes a lot of work, the question really is it worth it? This depends on your perception of marriage. Me personally, I don't see the benefit anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
We need to learn how to choose better women to wife. Marriage is not the problem the women we choose to marry often is.

Partially true.

People change over time. The woman you marry at 30 is not going to have the same life experience, ideology and perspective at 40. The difficult part about marriage isn't finding the right person, but learning how to grow together in a marriage. Cause it doesn't matter how great of a woman she is, if you guys grow apart, the marriage is doomed.

Once your marriage goes sour, it's a 90% chance that your woman is going to go for the kill because she's hurt and angry. Break ups are hardly amicable, what makes you think divorces are friendly?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Marriage in the 21st century is a lottery especially in developed feminized countries
My future wife will be from a third world country...right now I'm just having fun outchea

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
We need to learn how to choose better women to wife. Marriage is not the problem the women we choose to marry often is.

You are operating with notion that people don't change :obama3:

One of my boys gets sh!ted on by his wife on a daily bases for not making enough money, initially she said all she cared about was love but then reality hit.

My n!gga is now going to school, he should be ok in a few years...I'm showing him the I.T ropes :obama:

180px-certs_powerful_mints_low_res2.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You guys are emotionally scarred of females. What the hell happen? This is the most sexist article ever written. I am happy where I am in life and that sht get boring going female to female while being single. I have single homies wishing to have a woman like mines. Y'all crazy.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are emotionally scarred of females. What the hell happen? This is the most sexist article ever written. I am happy where I am in life and that sht get boring going female to female while being single. I have single homies wishing to have a woman like mines. Y'all crazy.
are you married to her?

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
:sadcam: At the marriages lately. I think that people need to get married later in life now. That woman in her mid 20s is a totally different person in her 30s :ld:

Especially with the social media and the job/housing market :ld: really those two reasons where the MAJOR reason why people got married. Now it's almost not even a benefit to getting married IMO

#NoMarriagetill35brehmovement

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

The most sexist article ever written LOL. FOH chief. I'm not anti marriage but a lot of that shyt was straight up FACT.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps

Being in a relationship is way different than marriage

I think people believe that marriage and being single are the two extremes. I don't think people are against relationships. Marriage is a law binding legal agreements with financial and civil penalties if breached. Don't believe me, ask a divorce attorney.

Most women goal is to get married. So many of them will be on their best behavior to get that ring. She still hasn't gotten u to buy in yet.

Not saying that she's going to break bad on you. You might be fortunate to have a great one, but that's not the norm.

It's not about being emotionally scarred. It's about using logic over emotion. if you're not planning to have kids, then why get married? Marriage is to build a family, doing it for anything other than that is foolish.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
are you married to her?

We been together 5 years with a son, proposing on her birthday this year.

Being in a relationship is way different than marriage

I think people believe that marriage and being single are the two extremes. I don't think people are against relationships. Marriage is a law binding legal agreements with financial and civil penalties if breached. Don't believe me, ask a divorce attorney.

Most women goal is to get married. So many of them will be on their best behavior to get that ring. She still hasn't gotten u to buy in yet.

Not saying that she's going to break bad on you. You might be fortunate to have a great one, but that's not the norm.

It's not about being emotionally scarred. It's about using logic over emotion. if you're not planning to have kids, then why get married? Marriage is to build a family, doing it for anything other than that is foolish.

Of course being in a relationship is different than being married. I know plenty of married folks and some are in my family but at the end of the day... If any dude tells you they don't want a main chick then they are lying. I have no complaints breh and I know how it is in the single world or how people get caught up and its not worth.

I turned down plenty of chicks because you reach a point in ya life where chasing tail or being a player is not the main priority anymore.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I have no problem being in a long term relationship later on in life but I'm not signing a "law binding legal agreement with financial and civil penalties if breached".

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I turned down plenty of chicks because you reach a point in ya life where chasing tail or being a player is not the main priority anymore.

5 year old son before you got married? YOU got caught up breh. :ufdup: