8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka I'm showing you a geisha....geishas were around BEFORE they knew who cacs were. :snoop:

Cac media got yall brains so screwed you think everyone treasures white folks despite the fact that they fukked over every continent. Turn your tvs off bruh bruh. Unless they come with money they are not stomping around the planet like kings. They got everyone thinking that, and that's why when some cacs go abroad they get a rude awakening when they start talking breezy to locals like they're superior. example:

this guy spat on some chinese lady. a mob almost killed him....then the chinese turned on the police for helping. shyt got real. every month you hear stories like this. and you talkin about they bow down? to whom? nikka do you know how much shyt a chinese girl gets for dating a cac? they talk ALL KINDS of shyt "traitor" "whore", they be telling cacs they're "foreign dogs" "apes" "cavemen". cac media aint showin you this.

they aint showing you how many bottles get busted per weekend.

I aint seen this happen to any african american tho, we act right when we're abroad. I'm not saying we're exempt from xenophopia, of course we arent, but they're not beating our asses and mobbing us. maybe the african scammers, cause nikkas dont like being scammed lol, but not AAs. I gotta give my black americans props, we stay classy overseas. :obama:

if the media got most ppl around you fuqqed and they treat you a certain way it affects you too.
that white niqqa was still enjoying his white privilege like :upsetfavre:but were he a niqq they'd have kilt him.

i remember a dude on sohh telling us his story in iraq where the iraqi ppl/women only wanted to fuq with white soldiers for help and what not and not him because he was black. africans are pretty much the same way and look and white ppl as gawd despite them being fuqqed in the ass every way.
indians fuq with white ppl and tend to avoid black ppl. they hate their own black indians over there.
i will sven say black ppl hate on black ppl more than white ppl hate on black ppl. the hate embedded on black ppl in deep and dangerous. we've seen that youtube on young kids choosing white dolls over black dolls.

now of course for someone just passing through they won't experience a lot of this sh1t and would love it anywhere in the world.

bet you that white dude was right back in cambodia streets looking for underage girls to fuq.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
if the media got most ppl around you fuqqed and they treat you a certain way it affects you too.
that white niqqa was still enjoying his white privilege like :upsetfavre:but were he a niqq they'd have kilt him.
the cops not killing him is a privilage? and you honestly believe the cops would have allowed him to be killed if he were black? :mindblown:
wow man you really don't think much for your people do you? of course the fukking cops wouldn't have allowed him to be killed if he were black, its called humanity, nikka. :what:

i remember a dude on sohh telling us his story in iraq where the iraqi ppl/women only wanted to fuq with white soldiers for help and what not and not him because he was black. africans are pretty much the same way and look and white ppl as gawd despite them being fuqqed in the ass every way.
indians fuq with white ppl and tend to avoid black ppl. they hate their own black indians over there.
i will sven say black ppl hate on black ppl more than white ppl hate on black ppl. the hate embedded on black ppl in deep and dangerous. we've seen that youtube on young kids choosing white dolls over black dolls.
that nikka was prolly ugly or they had a sexual fetish for white men, I dont think that's a good thing. I dont know of any africans in iraq tho. :what:
nikka black men get chosen over white men in predominately white countries like germany, holland, czech, all the time, heck I'd get shyt loads of play in Russia. again, its a fetish for what is deemed exotic. In some countries black men/women are exotic, like Turkey, Germany, Italy (black women go here to get meat) and in some countries white males are seen as exotic, like Japan and India. but at the end of the day it's individual preference. I get chosen up in Asia all the time, by both asian and white women, sometimes my white homie does. It's funny because at the beginning, I'd get chosen and he'd say "its cause you're black" and then he would and I'd say "its cause your white" then we both figured out it had nothing to do with race and everything to do with what fetish or preference the chick had. They have packs of chicks that exclusively target black men...I try to avoid them tho. Thats that fetish shyt, I dont like that, I like being the first, and turning unsuspecting traditional girls. Be on that "omg I never thought Id ever be with a black man" :noah: its more rewarding to me for some reason. :mannypac:

now of course for someone just passing through they won't experience a lot of this sh1t and would love it anywhere in the world.
dawg, everyone that's posted above LIVE abroad, we're not passing through. but in your mind, youre at the bottom. so my advice to you, don't travel. It's not for you. I'm about 98% you won't get any play.:yeshrug:

bet you that white dude was right back in cambodia streets looking for underage girls to fuq.
He was fired and removed from the country. :snoop:

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the cops not killing him is a privilage? and you honestly believe the cops would have allowed him to be killed if he were black? :mindblown:
wow man you really don't think much for your people do you? of course the fukking cops wouldn't have allowed him to be killed if he were black, its called humanity, nikka. :what:
i'm talking the mob of people.

a lot of hate on black ppl is sexual based. men of other races hate on black ppl because of their women loving us which makes it even more dangerous for black men. it's an animal sexual instinct thing.

black women are unfairly treated due to social engineering..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i'm talking the mob of people.

a lot of hate on black ppl is sexual based. men of other races hate on black ppl because of their women loving us which makes it even more dangerous for black men. it's an animal sexual instinct thing.

black women are unfairly treated due to social engineering..
first you said nikkas hate us, then you say nikkas hate us cause their women love us. :mindblown:

black women are treated unfairly when? you realize that entire nations have been built on interracial sex, them mulattos in cuba, brazil, dominican didn't come from BM/WW. 85% have black in them and it wasn't us, I can tell you that much. :pachaha:

edit: and no, the cops wouldn't have allowed a mob to kill a black foreigner, they wouldnt even allow it in Russia, it's bad for business and global image. you're on some gross ass neo-nazi fantasy my nikka, I'm done here.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first you said nikkas hate us, then you say nikkas hate us cause their women love us. :mindblown:

black women are treated unfairly when? you realize that entire nations have been built on interracial sex, them mulattos in cuba, brazil, dominican didn't come from BM/WW. I can tell you that much. :pachaha:

edit: and no, the cops wouldn't have allowed a mob to kill a foreigner, they wouldnt even allow it in Russia. you're on some gross ass neo-nazi fantasy my nikka, I'm done here.
black ppl are the lower class in brazil and a lot of those countries you mentioned. i don't know about the dominican republic but from what i saw in some thread they hate dark skinned caribeans.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
broke wave just a bytch ass nicca/cac who would side with anyone not me. due to the past of me sonnin him. i wouldn't take his cosign too serious...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
broke wave just a bytch ass nicca/cac who would side with anyone not me. due to the past of me sonnin him. i wouldn't take his cosign too serious...

:wtf: nikka you must be off sherm

I didn't even get to the part where you were arguing with Tommy, I just made the post after the first page where you can't deny this nikka dropped some powerful shyt. Now I won't even read it and give your opinion a chance, because I can tell by your female tendencies that you were losing in the argument.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
black ppl are the lower class in brazil and a lot of those countries you mentioned. i don't know about the dominican republic but from what i saw in some thread they hate dark skinned caribeans.
no shyt nikka they're the descendants of slaves, you think they'd be in the top 1%? :pachaha:
Them being the most mixed people on the planet is an oxymoron to them being racist, you're mistaking classism with racism. notice we're not nearly as mixed as brazilians? that's cause we had/have nazi style racism in america. whites were on that :keefnah: now look at brazilians....cmon now. the 1% had to import more europeans in the late 1800s because they almost sexed themselves into extinction. they couldnt stay away from that black bunda:pachaha: Im pretty sure nazi germany or jim crow america would not have had that problem:pachaha:

a rich black brazilian would get 100 times more respect than a favela dwelling cac. half of the favela are actually white hispanic. over there it's playboys vs poor. blacks do make up a large percentage of the poor, but that's for obvious historical reasons. but as far as them being nazi toward black...that's false. as I was once told in brazil "how the hell are we hating someone for being black when our grandmother is probably black."

considering more than half of brazil is poor......most of them are far from racist. I felt way more unity out there, then out here.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ive been to Romania its probably the safest eastern European country for blacks to live in.

Unless your a black Roma :mjlol:

yup. and I live in China.

This article is trying to simplify and making HUGE generalization. First off....the U.S should be number 1 on that list, followed by Mexico, Italy and Russia. And maybe some other backwards east european country like Romania or some shyt.

The chinese do think all black people play basketball which is weird. But that's not racism, that's ignorance, its like thinking all chinese eat dog. Americans say stupid shyt to me all the time about the chinese "Do they eat dog?", "I heard they eat aborted babies", ""Are those commies getting ready to invade?" Now I ask you, is that considered racism or ignorance?

It's only black people that take things like "Are they violent, do they play basketball" as racism, when it's clear they just don't fukking know wtf they're talking about. Just like americans don't know wtf they're talking about. They dont "hate" you, they're just goin off of TV. It's your job as the first black person they see, to erase that image from their brain.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ive been to Romania its probably the safest eastern European country for blacks to live in.

Unless your a black Roma :mjlol:
Really? I heard it was racist, but then again some cac told me that. I've always expected the poor eastern blocs/slavic countries to be racist because they're very xenophobic.....and heavily influenced by russia. :troll:

Those eastern bloc countries with no blacks tho...is where you eat because out there you're exotic. you prolly ate well eh? :ehh:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans 'under siege' in Moscow

Nearly 60% of black and African people living in Russia's capital Moscow have been physically assaulted in racially motivated attacks, says a new study.

Africans working or studying in the city live in constant fear of attack, according to the report by the Moscow Protestant Chaplaincy.

A quarter of 200 people surveyed said they had been assaulted more than once. Some 80% had been verbally abused.

But the number of assaults was down from the MPC's last survey in 2002.

The report's clear conclusion was that Africans living in Russia exist in a state of virtual siege, says the BBC's Rupert Wingfield Hayes in Moscow.

Extreme violence

Many of the African respondents said they:

• Avoided using the Moscow metro
  • Were also careful to avoid crowded public places
  • Did not go out on Russian national holidays or on days when there were football matches
Many of the attacks on Africans were pre-meditated and extremely violent, the report found.

One Nigerian migrant interviewed by the BBC had been repeatedly stabbed in the back and then shot.

Another man said his attacker had attempted to remove his scalp.

Officially there are some 10,000 Africans living in Moscow, but far more are believed to live there illegally - many as economic migrants.

The Moscow Protestant Chaplaincy is an English-speaking interdenominational Christian congregation that has ministered to Moscow's foreign community since 1962.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8230158.stm
Yeah, Russia is all good :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was with my girl at the time who was Russian wqa like a month long trip , me her and some other cacs, this was in like 2006.

Here are some links about blacks in Romania

http://kreyolicious.com/our-model-in-romania-an-interview-with-antonella-senatus/8159/

http://www.silent-heroes.net/home/?q=node/88

http://www.afronline.org/?p=28705

Really? I heard it was racist, but then again some cac told me that. I've always expected the poor eastern blocs/slavic countries to be racist because they're very xenophobic.....and heavily influenced by russia. :troll:

Those eastern bloc countries with no blacks tho...is where you eat because out there you're exotic. you prolly ate well eh? :ehh: