8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horrible list. Anyway, Germany isn't bad like that. If anything, they are even more sensitive about race than the US, thanks to the Holocaust, at least in the big cities. Of all the European couples I've known, the most Black-white couples I've seen were German-Black.
in college my best bud was german. that dude didnt see color at all. rich mf.
then you read about germany online they come off as pretty racist ppl. like that one vid of a german soldiers training their soldiers talkin about imagine your shooting blacks in ny. makes one wonder wtf.
the more you interact with different ppl the more you just take ppl as they come on an individual basis. your worst enemy can be one of your own and your best friend could be someone you wouldn't even imagine.

the dutch and germans i hanged around were pretty cool.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Racism was an issue in Hungary when I lived there. I couldn't imagine living in smaller towns or countries further east.

Asia is well known for their racial issues.

Like I've said in other threads money and how you carry yourself do make a difference as usual.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nationality is a fluid concept in many western countries, African countries and south American.

I've met a bunch of Indians who claim Mauritius or ish like that.

East - it's not like that.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
to be honest. from my observation.....being a white tourist is by far the most riskiest. White people are completely hated, and they still travel. You think a white person can just walk around the slums of Colombia like it's all good? slums of Africa? dance around cities in the middle east? Nagasaki where they dropped Atom bombs? Townships in south africa? Do you know how much damage they've done in the world? People assume they're rich so do you know what happens when they roam the street away from the tour guides? nikka you must not know. I've been fortunate enough to waltz through a favela no problems, go to africa, no problems, be up in china, no problems. Meanwhile in the same favela some white lady got her purse snatched, sliced in the neck, that same african country ol white dude got robbed at a check point then they milked ol boy for every dollar he had to pay off bribes, and then in china them nikkas stay catching kung pow fades because they always walking around like they own the place with fly chinese women around their arms talking that good good. Every weekend some white boy getting bottled and molly whopped at the club....and yet.....they still travel like they own shyt and never say anything about 'they hate us', them nikkas could give a flying fukk who hates them, they gonna do whatever the fukk they want, and snatch yo bytch in the process.

I'm black, my people ain't done nothing wrong to anyone on this planet. My skin tone is universal I'm not the minority I'm the original, my closest ancestors migrated the entire planet and made these people, aint nobody touching me, and aint no ignorant person gonna keep me from stomping around nikkas turfs.

this post damn near got me to shed a tear bruh :ohhh:

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
1. Germany doesn't deserve to be on that list. (Been there, had no problems. It was a very short stay though)

2. If Germany is on the list, then the United States MOST DEF has to be on the list.

3. Spain, though it has its issues, isn't that bad, especially in the big cities. (Been there as well).

4. Bottom line, if you want to go someplace, GO! Unless its a obviously crazy ass destination, don't let people stop you from traveling and trying it out. Or else you'll be in your crib wondering "What if..."

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what y'all do that allows a lot of you to travel so much?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
There's a HUGE difference between visiting and living in a foreign country.
Europeans have a strong belief that only whites can claim citizenship in those countries. It doesn't matter whether you're 2nd or 3rd generation. Black immigrants are seen as intruders, a threat to their national identity.
That's the main reason why Balotelli got so much hate when the Italian soccer team selected him, even though he was born in Sicily. The concept of a black italian is too threatening for a lot of people there. Same shyt with Turks in Germany, Arabs in France/Spain/Belgium/etc.

But blacks stand out more (especially in countries where there's very few of them like Eastern Europe and Asia) and most folks there associate us with negative stereotypes fostered by Hollywood/shows/news/etc.
Like it or not, the US and Britain remain the best place for blacks to live outside Africa. :yeshrug:
What about Caribbean countries?

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Caribbean countries?
s-SAMMY-SOSA-SKIN-large.jpg

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
What white person is looking for Congolese citizenship? Why are you deflecting? :stopitslime:
Citizenship laws in most of those countries are still based on bloodline. Unlike here, it doesn't matter whether you were born there or are 2nd or 3rd generation. Your race stands out and disqualifies you, not only legally but also in the eyes of regular folks.

I'll give you an example of how those laws are not exclusive to majority "white" countries. In Sierra Leone, there is a big controversy over citizenship. You cannot have Sierra Leonean citizenship if you aren't of BLACK descent. We have a sizable Lebanese and growing Asian population who were born in SL, but the government tells them to :camby: when it comes to those papers.

Spent a lil' bit of time in Krakow, Poland. I was a little :lupe: at first (, but it was fine. Am I saying that a black person would NEVER EVER have an issue, not at all. You have your racist b*stards, but in most cases (if not almost all) they are NOT the majority.

With ANYPLACE, you have to practice common sense and due diligence.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Jamaica IS NOT the only country in the Caribbean :camby:. They are even scorned by many fellow Caricom members. Imagine you're in a union of countries that facilities free movement of people, jobs, etc but your people are getting deported and denied entry.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaica is the only country in the Caribbean :camby:. They are even scorned by many fellow Caricom members. Imagine you're in a union of countries that facilities free movement of people, jobs, etc but your people are getting deported and denied entry.
I know... you're replying to the wrong person breh.
Same shyt happening in the Dominican Rep :wow: