8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be honest. from my observation.....being a white tourist is by far the most riskiest. White people are completely hated, and they still travel. You think a white person can just walk around the slums of Colombia like it's all good? slums of Africa? dance around cities in the middle east? Nagasaki where they dropped Atom bombs? Townships in south africa? Do you know how much damage they've done in the world? People assume they're rich so do you know what happens when they roam the street away from the tour guides? nikka you must not know. I've been fortunate enough to waltz through a favela no problems, go to africa, no problems, be up in china, no problems. Meanwhile in the same favela some white lady got her purse snatched, sliced in the neck, that same african country ol white dude got robbed at a check point then they milked ol boy for every dollar he had to pay off bribes, and then in china them nikkas stay catching kung pow fades because they always walking around like they own the place with fly chinese women around their arms talking that good good. Every weekend some white boy getting bottled and molly whopped at the club....and yet.....they still travel like they own shyt and never say anything about 'they hate us', them nikkas could give a flying fukk who hates them, they gonna do whatever the fukk they want, and snatch yo bytch in the process.

I'm black, my people ain't done nothing wrong to anyone on this planet. My skin tone is universal I'm not the minority I'm the original, my closest ancestors migrated the entire planet and made these people, aint nobody touching me, and aint no ignorant person gonna keep me from stomping around nikkas turfs.
this shyt so powerful.

pike

Banned
Daps
I was born and raised in a small town in Holland and although shyt was racist as hell they love Black Americans out there. Same thing goes for Germany btw cities like Berlin are mad cool.

my boy Dre was in the army and station in Germany. He said he dont fukk black women no mo'. If it aint a euro chick he dont want nothing to do with it. Take that for what you will

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
one that was born there nikka, who do you think is mining? their are white people that have been there their whole lives, they dont have a citizenship because they can't get one, regardless. They're not congolese.

Of course . Not all europeans countries are ex-colonial powers, like Russia or Romania for example. They go by blood, not by birth. Basically they go by old world rules. Exceptions are made for those that are half breeds tho. if Mario had one italian parent, he wouldn't have as much of an issue. Again, old world rules.

Obv not like here, we're a new world country, a country of immigrants, the concept of being a citizen of different bloodlines is obvious, you can even take a fukking test and be a citizen, that shyt is not ordinary globally bruh :pachaha:. The only other time this was acceptable in the old world, was through conquest...empires, or half breed. otherwise...nope.

Is there a problem with this? I still feel some type of way hearing cacs call themselves south african. I accept it, don't have a problem with it...but my brain does :childplease: when it first hears it.

That can not be said about new world countries or ex-colonial powers.

If a full blooded african called himself Russian I'd hit him with the :childplease:
If a full blooded african called himself Canadian, I wouldn't think anything of it.
If a white romanian called himself congolese, I'd be like :childplease:

In Old world countries, citizenships are ethnically tied....that's not the case for new world countries.

Yep. People can't have it both ways. Italians for example don't want Blacks overrunning their country. English don't want Arabs overrunning their country. It sounds racist as hell to us. But on the flip side of that, I don't like the idea of Whites being in South Africa either :patrice: And that's very hypocritical. We can't have it both ways.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Well, soon as they know you're an english speaker, they get all :stopitslime: cause they just assume you're going to be an obnoxious american/british tourist.

We got to the hotel lobby gave our passports, and sure enough dude looks up at us like :stopitslime:, but what he didnt know...is my mom is african but has an american passport (passed the test shortly after I was born) , she speaks french fluently. This prick started talking to us in French knowing damn well our passports were american. My mom hit him with the french like :ufdup:

Ol boy was like :gladbron: sava sava blah blah blah, dude was extra happy. the day we checked out he gave my mom a bottle of wine. this was a recurring trend with french people we met on the street. We'd start talking french, they'd start giving us gifts. weird. I was a kid when I went there, so I have no idea how it's like for an adult male.

What region did you go to? I went to Languedoc-Roussillon.

It was a fun, a lot of old people (and a lot of 70-something year old women wearing mini skirts and having 30 year old boyfriends :snoop:) and good food. We mostly walked and the old architecture was BEAUTIFUL.

As for the people I guess they were ok.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My fam lived in all the European countries listed and never had issues. My aunt still lives in Spain today with my black ass cousins and ain't shyt happening to them, another aunt is in Germany living good. In fact, I never noticed anything racist in my times of goin to Germany. My stepfather just did hella shows in Europe, they wasn't throwing bananas on stage or nothin. I dunno, the article draws on common prejudices in order to make it sound worse than it is or is just another one of those "Lets make black people hate themselves and each other some more." type bullshyt. Unless you're a fukkin idiot, ain't no reason for a black nikka to catch nothin more than a mean mug or two. I done been in the slums from America to Africa and @Tommy Knocks is right, our skin is a hall pass.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What region did you go to? I went to Languedoc-Roussillon.

It was a fun, a lot of old people (and a lot of 70-something year old women wearing mini skirts and having 30 year old boyfriends :snoop:) and good food. We mostly walked and the old architecture was BEAUTIFUL.

As for the people I guess they were ok.
Paris and a suburb to visit a family friend about 20 min north. We were only there for 3 days in route to Africa. I like the breakfast (omelettes, croissants, cheese, french bread, dip in milk tea :noah:), tried snails (it was aite). I didn't like how they used powdered milk for cereal, that was weird. I remember McDonalds was expensive as hell, like $13 for a meal (this was before the euro too), and you have to pay for packets of ketcup. :why:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
At least niccas haven't embraced the wet dog-like smell... yet.

wet-dog-cologne-a-scent-for-all-reasons.jpg

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Black people shouldn't let this list or any pre-conceived notion of what they might encouter stop them from seeing the world. I've been to a shytload of countries....yes I've been discriminated against, stared at, etc...but that shyt happens in America a whole lot more. All of the other positive experiences I've had from traveling outweigh these type of experiences by far.

shuuk

Rookie
Daps
Well, soon as they know you're an english speaker, they get all :stopitslime: cause they just assume you're going to be an obnoxious american/british tourist.

We got to the hotel lobby gave our passports, and sure enough dude looks up at us like :stopitslime:, but what he didnt know...is my mom is african but has an american passport (passed the test shortly after I was born) , she speaks french fluently. This prick started talking to us in French knowing damn well our passports were american. My mom hit him with the french like :ufdup:

I swear Germans are the same damn way about their language. They would even come to Holland and speak German and Dutch people would speak to them in German. The Dutch really have an inferiority complex to their big German brother.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt article. I've been to Italy and I loved it. The people were great. My pops has been to Russia bunch of times and he didn't have any issues.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL