8 Interesting Facts That May Give You a Whole New Outlook on Robert Mugabe

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But I'm 100% right as far as my argumentation and evidence goes. You are just an idiot, as I've said in the past.

Oh and prove I stalk you? I haven't responded to you in more than a week.

You stalk me by tagging me constantly (thread about the black feminists for example), responding to innocuous replies to Primetime21 (nothing to do with you) with hostility, and typing retarded shyt like "and you're at best half Zimbabwean" as if that should mean anything to you or anyone in this thread. Why would you even respond to me talking to Primetime, you weird fakkit :wtf:? When you tagged me around 100 times in that other Mugabe thread, you somehow already knew I was half Zimbabwean even though I never saw your bytch ass in my life :dead:.

You're 100% wrong, and the thread I bodied you in (which you are now afraid to respond in) is proof of that. You had nothing to say once I answered your questions, and you have nothing to say now because I sonned you, and debunked your worthless argument. You're just an idiot and a worthless pustule as I've said in the past.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So we're going to hype up a guy who made his country poor, weak, uneducated, and sick props because he was a self disciplined, well educated former teacher?

:wtf:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mugabe is a democratically elected President. If the people didn't like him then they could have elected someone else. You may not like the way he governs, but that does not make him a horrible and brutal dictator.

It is interesting that you didn't write that European colonial governments set up by the British and ran by Cecil Rhodes were horrible and brutal dictators. All Rhodes and the English did in Zimbabwe and for that matter in South Africa and the surrounding countries was to steal the land; steal the diamonds; form the DeBeers diamond company; set up the Rhodes scholarship on the backs of black people. All that they had to do to achieve that was murder off and displace generations of Bantu people; impose apartheid and then cover up those brutal dictatorial criminal acts by saying that the English had brought civilization to a backwards people.
You just moved the absolute shyt out of the goalposts.
Are we going to act like it isn't a one-party state? :francis:
Are wrong pretend the ethnic cleansing didn't happen in the mid-80s? :francis:
We're going to pretend his seizure of white colonised lands was a good idea, when agricultural techniques were not taught to the farmers they were given to?
Are we going to act like his economic policy didn't obliterate the worth of Zimbabwean currency?
His brutality toward gay Zimbabeans?
His push for involvement in the Congo a War?
His corruption?

Talking about the colonial powers creation of an extractive economy is important, but he has made some of the worst decisions possible, and has had a hand in the slaughter of his people.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we're going to hype up a guy who made his country poor, weak, uneducated, and sick props because he was a self disciplined, well educated former teacher?

:wtf:
Pretty much. Brehs have this "all-or-nothing" mentality, where you can't criticise a Black leader that preaches "African economic solidarity" even if his measures are harming the country.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when them c00ns in Higher Learning were saying the white farmers should stay in power because getting rid of them hurt the people of Zimbabwe. :mjlol:
Their techniques should have been documented and taught in the schools.
A lot of the land seized and given back to the people of Zimbabwe was managed incredibly poorly.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you think what Robert Mugabe is doing for Zimbabwe is impressive, wait until you see a leader who really knows what they're doing get in power.
Zimbabwe has the potential to be a world superpower, if agriculture, health and health systems were made a priority and massive infrastructure projects (on the scale of the US in the 30s) were implemented, while a massive anti-corruption campaign was put in place, alongside the reorganization of their military. That likely won't happen though.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If you think what Robert Mugabe is doing for Zimbabwe is impressive, wait until you see a leader who really knows what they're doing get in power.
Zimbabwe has the potential to be a world superpower, if agriculture, health and health systems were made a priority and massive infrastructure projects (on the scale of the US in the 30s) were implemented, while a massive anti-corruption campaign was put in place, alongside the reorganization of their military. That likely won't happen though.

uuuuuh I wouldn't go that far :skip:

a regional power sure....