8 Interesting Facts That May Give You a Whole New Outlook on Robert Mugabe

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're at best 0% Zimabwean. And I destroyed your fakkit ass in that thread. Maybe the butthurt is why you've been stalking me non-stop lately :mjlol:.

But I'm 100% right as far as my argumentation and evidence goes. You are just an idiot, as I've said in the past.

Oh and prove I stalk you? I haven't responded to you in more than a week.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Putin :mjlol:

Mugabe is the democratic leader of Zimbabwe, but even if he is not (now), he has won more wars, freed more people and done more for black people than any democratically elected black leader ever (except maybe Haiti's revolutionaries). African leaders understand this fact and so democratically voted him Head Chair of the African Union Council:

"The leader was appointed as the African Union’s chair last week despite spirited opposition from Western countries, which have criticized Mugabe’s Zanu-PF government for human rights abuses and political repression."

^
Even now the demoratically South African president Zuma and his party think of doing similar tow what Mugabe did in Zimbabwe.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mugabe is a democratically elected President. If the people didn't like him then they could have elected someone else. You may not like the way he governs, but that does not make him a horrible and brutal dictator.
Firstly, he constantly won through fear tactics and election fraud, and that's anything but "democratic". For example, in the early 2000 elections Mugabe placed extra polling stations in rural areas where he would win support knowing that it was against the rules and would undermine his opposition.

Zimbabwe use to be one of the most advanced economic country and housed the most educated in Africa. And now it's garbage b/c of his failed economic policies (i.e. failed land reforms that hindered agricultural production, which in turn severely hurt their economy), massive unemployment, literacy for men and women is extremely low, low life expectancy, high infant mortality rate, high HIV, etc. Instead of stepping down he’s trying to cling onto power like the dictator he is.

Mugabe is a democratically elected President. If the people didn't like him then they could have elected someone else. You may not like the way he governs, but that does not make him a horrible and brutal dictator.

It is interesting that you didn't write that European colonial governments set up by the British and ran by Cecil Rhodes were horrible and brutal dictators. All Rhodes and the English did in Zimbabwe and for that matter in South Africa and the surrounding countries was to steal the land; steal the diamonds; form the DeBeers diamond company; set up the Rhodes scholarship on the backs of black people. All that they had to do to achieve that was murder off and displace generations of Bantu people; impose apartheid and then cover up those brutal dictatorial criminal acts by saying that the English had brought civilization to a backwards people.

Secondly, I was not talking about the European colonizers that ruled Zimbabwe, I was specifically talking about Mugabe. Mugabe was a freedom fighter, and was good at mobilizing his people, and exiling Whites out of ZImbabewe. That I never denied or took away from him. However, what is he now? He’s a product of colonialism; corruption and power obsession. Funnily enough, Mugabe is European educated, and most of African dictators are. Hmm I wonder if there’s any connection there? Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Nice way to shove down words into my mouth for daps and reps. You guys are only calling him a “great leader” because he exiled Whites, something you delusional Coli militants have orgasms to. Zimbabwe went from the most thriving country to a total wasteland with high inflation, low unemployment, poverty, etc.

If he’s such a great leader and a great man, why don’t you pack your bags and head over there? I showed my Zimbabwean friend this thread at work and he had a good laugh.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mugabe is the democratic leader of Zimbabwe, but even if he is not (now), he has won more wars, freed more people and done more for black people than any democratically elected black leader ever (except maybe Haiti's revolutionaries). African leaders understand this fact and so democratically voted him Head Chair of the African Union Council:

"The leader was appointed as the African Union’s chair last week despite spirited opposition from Western countries, which have criticized Mugabe’s Zanu-PF government for human rights abuses and political repression."

^
Even now the demoratically South African president Zuma and his party think of doing similar tow what Mugabe did in Zimbabwe.
African Union has already proved to be a joke and lacks any credibility.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That bougie c00n proved my point with his post, just as I said in the OP, the west has painted Mugabe in such a disgusting way just enough for brainwashed c00ns not to be able to see through the BS. Whites hate Mugabe because he was anti neo c00nialism and for his people. He wants whites out of the land, which any African should agree with there and abroad.......
Im a c00n for pointing out that Mugabe is a horrible leader and a deplorable human being? :russ: Why don't you, @kp404, etc pack your bags and move to Zimbabwe? :mjlol:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got something. If someone could be kind enough to prove or debunk this video that would be enough to prove or disprove what Mugabe is about.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im a c00n for pointing out that Mugabe is a horrible leader and a deplorable human being? :russ: Why don't you, @kp404, etc pack your bags and move to Zimbabwe? :mjlol:

You're a troll breh and an obvious one......:rudy:

Do more research before opening your mouth. You simply a brainwashed c00n, even tho you probably not even black........

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Let me drop this off for you c00ns and hidden cracka trolls...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-the-west-loves-mandela-and-hates-mugabe/5360995

Why The West Loves Mandela And Hates Mugabe

"The West’s love affair with Mugabe came to an abrupt end when he rejected the Washington Consensus and embarked on a fast-track land reform program. Its disdain for him deepened when he launched an indigenization program to place majority control of the country’s mineral resources in the hands of black Zimbabweans.

Mugabe’s transition from ‘good’ liberation hero to ‘bad’, from saint to demon, coincided with his transition from “reliable steward” of Zimbabwe’s economy (that is, reliable steward of foreign investor and white colonial settler interests) to promoter of indigenous black economic interests.

That’s a transition Mandela never made. Had he, the elite of the imperialist world would not now be flocking to South Africa for Saint Mandela’s funeral, overflowing with fulsome eulogies."

Be pro black and for your people only and get ostracized and hated by your colonizer, now where have we heard and seen this at.......:mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The annual inflation is close to a hundred and fifteen per cent. The national treasury is bankrupt. The Army is engaged in a futile intervention in Congo’s civil war, at a cost of dozens of lives and an estimated million dollars a day. The health-care system is essentially defunct, and, with a quarter of the population infected with AIDS, the funeral business is among the country’s last remaining growth industries. When Mugabe said of Zimbabwe last year, “This is my territory and that which is mine I cling [to] unto death,” his subjects might well have wondered whether he was speaking of their death: the life expectancy of Zimbabweans has fallen by some fifteen years during his tenure, and now hovers around forty. Sixty per cent of Zimbabweans are unemployed, and those who have jobs earn, on average, less than they did at independence. The rest of the population scrapes by on less than a dollar a day, which might still buy a bellyful if the crippling effect of the farm invasions — compounded this year by regional drought — hadn’t created drastic food shortages, raising the prospect of imminent nationwide famine.

if this stuff is true :huhldup: im fully aware that the west and europe have their own interests in smearing him, but this record is atrocious

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...gabe-the-answer-in-three-scathing-paragraphs/

Zimbabwe's economy actually got much worse, suffering from hyperinflation so bad that the finance ministry one day announced that it would redenominate the currency by removing ten zeros from each unit, so that a $10 billion note would become worth one Zimbabwean dollar.

jesus

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The annual inflation is close to a hundred and fifteen per cent. The national treasury is bankrupt. The Army is engaged in a futile intervention in Congo’s civil war, at a cost of dozens of lives and an estimated million dollars a day. The health-care system is essentially defunct, and, with a quarter of the population infected with AIDS, the funeral business is among the country’s last remaining growth industries. When Mugabe said of Zimbabwe last year, “This is my territory and that which is mine I cling [to] unto death,” his subjects might well have wondered whether he was speaking of their death: the life expectancy of Zimbabweans has fallen by some fifteen years during his tenure, and now hovers around forty. Sixty per cent of Zimbabweans are unemployed, and those who have jobs earn, on average, less than they did at independence. The rest of the population scrapes by on less than a dollar a day, which might still buy a bellyful if the crippling effect of the farm invasions — compounded this year by regional drought — hadn’t created drastic food shortages, raising the prospect of imminent nationwide famine.

if this stuff is true :huhldup: im fully aware that the west and europe have their own interests in smearing him, but this record is atrocious

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...gabe-the-answer-in-three-scathing-paragraphs/

Zimbabwe's economy actually got much worse, suffering from hyperinflation so bad that the finance ministry one day announced that it would redenominate the currency by removing ten zeros from each unit, so that a $10 billion note would become worth one Zimbabwean dollar.

jesus
But the Europeans and Americans have put ludicrous sanctions on Zimbabwe, that and Mugabe's horrible economic policies have destroyed the country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the Europeans and Americans have put ludicrous sanctions on Zimbabwe, that and Mugabe's horrible economic policies have destroyed the country.
yea sounds like he didnt stand a chance with that shyt

im actually pretty uninformed on this, been reading up right now and watching that vid koobht posted. so he set out to reclaim land from white people :ehh: and then britain wanted to avenge that, if im getting it right? :scusthov: these people are fukkin shameless