8 dudes in a room toasting and bragging about spending $580 on nitrous? No bytches around? These young boys are weirdos.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Young Nyggas need to leave these drugs alone...

Couple years ago I seent a video of a straight nygga High out of his mind... freestyling...while a nygga was fondling him and playing with his ass hole n Dyck...

Telling him to "Keep rapping" while he was playing with that Nygga..and he wasn't Even in his right mind to know was going on...

This was a whole Thug... Leave these thugs alone
Why you watching some like that and why you feel comfortable enough to tell other mfs about it?????

:dame: :dame: :scusthov:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Sheesh those things were long and thick
Since we are in the election season.
mrandle-joe-biden.gif

:dame:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Breh why you always watching gay shyt :mjlol:

I remember u in that one thread of the tde dude getting exposed graphically describing the video…u don’t gotta watch the shyt breh u can just take ppls word that some gay shyt happened

You too curious :dame:

I gotta see for myself, breh...I'm not just curious, I'm Cautious of Drugs... I really believe people can use drugs to Take advantage of you and Take yo cookies

:dame:

Just like in the TDE thread...THAT Nygga was under the influence of something too.

One of my biggest fears is being drugged and somebody do something to me, breh ..

:mjcry:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan….where the hoes at?

:scust:
Hanging out with other bytches eating each other's coochies complaining about men and not having them despite shytting on men constantly and never doing anything to interact with them. Looking at this video though, I don't blame them for not wanting these lames. Gen Z as a generation is completely backwards and mentally stunted. These mufukkas wear sweats and hoodies in the summertime IN TEXAS. The most retarded generation of people to ever exist.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Whippets are harmless for the most part though, but that definitely was white people shyt back in the day.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Doomed generation..
emasculated and high generation.
I thought my generation was the worst, but these new Blacks take the cake.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Whole generation of these kids are addicts

U see these zombies at 12,13,14,15 etc years old crashing out every day

and people scared to blame these shytty generation x , millennial love and hip hop slow minded parents for not raising their kids and continue to blame society ..

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Whole generation of these kids are addicts

U see these zombies at 12,13,14,15 etc years old crashing out every day

and people scared to blame these shytty generation x , millennial love and hip hop slow minded parents for not raising their kids and continue to blame society ..

Sex workers and addicts raising kids and being the most vocal in many circles.

Too many people in their third childhood don’t want to actually be role models.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Are those whippets ? They was doing that in the 90s . Might as well start huffin lol. What kinda high do u get from that