8 dudes in a room toasting and bragging about spending $580 on nitrous? No bytches around? These young boys are weirdos.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That ain't even the worse part...Look at this shyt...

These kids don't stand a chance. :snoop:

Just like crack in the 80s
Heroine in the 90s
Opiates in the 2000s

Let them be junkies like other generations

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
WTF are they doing is still a very valid question. The fact that these guys are selling these tanks to smoke shops tells me everything I need to know about them. They very clearly understand that their product is being abused.

:hubie:
yeah theyre fully aware of it... i stalked their reddit account.

g1zx2d.png

if you think that's bad, look up a product called "robocough" - its pure dextromethorphan freebase. they market this shyt to kids and teenagers

top-panel-05-16-2024.jpg

this shyt is killing people. they all need to be in jail

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Young Nyggas need to leave these drugs alone...

Couple years ago I seent a video of a straight nygga High out of his mind... freestyling...while a nygga was fondling him and playing with his ass hole n Dyck...

Telling him to "Keep rapping" while he was playing with that Nygga..and he wasn't Even in his right mind to know was going on...

This was a whole Thug... Leave these Drugs alone

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If we did a deep dive on this, 100% it will lead to white people. I thought nitrous was what made your car go fast on some fast n furious shyt. Damn I’m getting old

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Couple years ago I seent a video of a straight nygga High out of his mind... freestyling...while a nygga was fondling him and playing with his ass hole n Dyck...

Telling him to "Keep rapping" while he was playing with that Nygga..and he wasn't Even in his right mind to know was going on...

This was a whole Thug... Leave these thugs alone

giphy.webp

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

This was a whole Thug... Leave these thugs alone

Breh why you always watching gay shyt :mjlol:

I remember u in that one thread of the tde dude getting exposed graphically describing the video…u don’t gotta watch the shyt breh u can just take ppls word that some gay shyt happened

You too curious :dame:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I wonder who was the first c00n who thought of this dumb shyt