[8/7/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/9/24] Rampage Thread

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
We ain't seen "Komander" in 2 months. Fat b*stard been on that Whataburger diet :flabbynsick:

Beast Mortos unmasked could be their version of Fake Roman on some Fake Diesel/Fake Razor shyt :skip:

black-taurus-without-his-gear-looks-familiar-v0-yhek87smkw8c1.jpeg

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
There’s supposed to be a patch tomorrow, hope some things get fixed. My dynasty is going well but it’s definitely some goofy shyt going on like my DE winning the Heisman and 6-6 OU making the playoff.

I played a 9 win Boston College in the CFP semifinal in Year 2 of my dynasty :russ:

My 4-star RB with 99 speed is absolutely broken. I won the Heisman with him his freshman year

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
School me... what's going on with AAA and Khan?

For some reason Konnan really doesn’t like TK and he’s been tweeting these cryptic “what does around comes around” tweets about certain wrestlers going to WWE, first Stephanie, now the Lucha Bros.

Also there’s the beef between AAA and CMLL, and you know AEW works with CMLL but NJPW works with CMLL too so the Lucha Bros weren’t allowed to work Forbidden Door. I don’t know just politics in wrestling I guess.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Where are the bucks and Okada? Them MFs don't live in Florida right?

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
For some reason Konnan really doesn’t like TK and he’s been tweeting these cryptic “what does around comes around” tweets about certain wrestlers going to WWE, first Stephanie, now the Lucha Bros.

Also there’s the beef between AAA and CMLL, and you know AEW works with CMLL but NJPW works with CMLL too so the Lucha Bros weren’t allowed to work Forbidden Door. I don’t know just politics in wrestling I guess.
According to Konann, FTR losing to Dragon LEE hurt their relationship.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Beast Mortos unmasked could be their version of Fake Roman on some Fake Diesel/Fake Razor shyt :skip:

black-taurus-without-his-gear-looks-familiar-v0-yhek87smkw8c1.jpeg
Highkey they need to push that jacked up samoan nikka thats stuck in ROH. Think he in The Righteous or some shyt

Vince would've put a rocket on that MF back and for good reason. Looks like a star.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tweeted "what goes around comes around 2" in terms of the Lucha Bros. being in negotiations with WWE

I mean.. AEW has had them for 5 years. They've had a couple tag runs but Fenix keeps getting injured. Penta they could have did more with... I wouldn't blame them if they went to WWE but I don't think AEW has big plans for them right now either.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
According to Konann, FTR losing to Dragon LEE hurt their relationship.

To be honest, Lucha Bros should move onto WWE to try something fresh. They will be HUGE stars if they get featured properly. Both of them have been working hard on their English. I remember when AEW first started, they were reluctant signing with WWE in the first place because they didn't have confidence in their English promos.

The only bad part is you know these mfs are going to be teaming with Rey Mysterio from the jump with that racist big nosed bytch behind the book :francis: