[8/30] NJPW Capital Collision 2024 Live From D.C. (Mercedes/Momo, Hiromu/Mustafa, Naito/TJP, Gabe/Lio, ZSJ/Titan)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
1) The venue only holds 2K people per the venue's website
2) How many of those tickets were sold for less than the cost of a movie ticket because they told local talent to go door to door selling tickets to get on a preshow dark match though?
Since you care so much do the research. Sold Out is sold out. That's what I read.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry: The fact that brittle knee having Tanahashi still trying to wrestle in 2024 despite looking like shyt, makes this shyt dead to me. At least Strong Style Anime Sasha Banks fitting to break her entire frame for the 7 Meltz giver :wow:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone got a link or njpwworld info they trying to share. I can trade crunchyroll and plex share

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Anyone got a link or njpwworld info they trying to share. I can trade crunchyroll and plex share

If you get it to load never use the browser refresh button because you might not get the page to load again. Always press the refresh stream button below the video.

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

If you get it to load never use the browser refresh button because you might not get the page to load again. Always press the refresh stream button below the video.

damn man you blowing up the spot :damn: at least spoiler that joint

but yeah they are legit :wow: gotta make an account to watch though but it's free