[8/30] NJPW Capital Collision 2024 Live From D.C. (Mercedes/Momo, Hiromu/Mustafa, Naito/TJP, Gabe/Lio, ZSJ/Titan)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
New Japan lowkey kinda goofy for running this on Friday against SD/Rampage and a TNA PPV :mjlol:

they shoulda ran it on Sunday like the last PPV they had Mercedes main event in :manny:
And AEW loaded up Rampage (by Rampage standards). And Mina and Lio Rush are going to be on two shows on the same night since they were booked for Rampage. NJPW got to be looking at TK like :gucci:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
NXT is staying in the same 600k bracket as Dynamite lately :yeshrug:

That's not the....just :francis:

I digress from the ratings talk, that's not the point I was tryna make :whoa:

Cattle said Joe Hendry not drawing numbers and I said thats more on Ethan Page as if they aren't high enough its on him. Hendry a much better draw than Page was what I was trying to say. Rather have him as champ. :hubie:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That's not the....just :francis:

I digress from the ratings talk, that's not the point I was tryna make :whoa:

Cattle said Joe Hendry not drawing numbers and I said thats more on Ethan Page as if they aren't high enough its on him. Hendry a much better draw than Page was what I was trying to say. Rather have him as champ. :hubie:
Yeah I know but it's where this convo started I was trying to cover everything from all the back and forth.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Emergence is sold out. :yeshrug:
1) The venue only holds 2K people per the venue's website
2) How many of those tickets were sold for less than the cost of a movie ticket because they told local talent to go door to door selling tickets to get on a preshow dark match though?

Last edited: