[8/30/23] AEW Dynamite All Out go home show: No Punk around to start some shyt, Adam Cole speaks, OC vs. Penta for International title

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If Mox beats Cassidy after such a long run with the belt :francis: , based on the comments here. Dude has already been World Champ like 3 times, don't see what putting the belt on him does to elevate him. Especially when there are plenty of people it could be put on to elevate.
Swerve should be holding the belt right now and the Goon Affiliates (with AR Fox) should be doing goon shyt to make the stable look legit. I don’t understand how this dumbass TK fumbles something good when it’s in his hands. :scust:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
If OC drops the belt to Mox, then OC needs to go into a program with MJF for the title at Full Gear. The man has earned it.
That's what happened with The Rock when he dropped the IC Title to HHH. But Mox is the wrong guy. They need to put the International belt on someone like Swerve, Fenix, A. Page(?) or Jay White. A guy like Mox doesn't need it.

But we still need to see the brackets for the no. 1 contender tournament. Let's see who's available to do what.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
You stick ALL them people in that wack ass battle royal and yet Hangman Page is stuck wrestling some mofo that nobody has ever heard of before?

Judging by the amount of people that were cheering for him last night and nationally known wrestlers happy for him getting a shot, I'd say YOU never heard of him even though he's out of Booker's promotion

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Judging by the amount of people that were cheering for him last night and nationally known wrestlers happy for him getting a shot, I'd say YOU never heard of him even though he's out of Booker's promotion
Or you know….You could read the reactions and see that nobody knew who he was. Just because I follow ROW doesn’t mean that everyone does, Based on the replies in here that’s clearly the case.