[8/30/23] AEW Dynamite All Out go home show: No Punk around to start some shyt, Adam Cole speaks, OC vs. Penta for International title

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Mox the one person they might let beat Cass
That would be a terrible move. But it's probably the most likely thing.

OC is due to drop but it should go to someone that needs the boost.

Like Ricky, Hobbs, Swerve

off the melanin like Takeshyta, - I'd say Osprey or Jay White would work as well.

Just definitely not Jon fukkin Moxley!! Beat him and send Moxley on vacation.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

off the melanin like Takeshyta, - I'd say Osprey or Jay White would work as well.

Would be huge for Swerve or even rising star like Takeshyta. Don't see it though sadly :francis:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Just definitely not Jon fukkin Moxley!! Beat him and send Moxley on vacation.

I wouldn't mind seeing Pac take the title off him once he's back healthy & regularly appearing on AEW TV again. Swerve would be a good candidate too.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Would be huge for Swerve or even rising star like Takeshyta. Don't see it though sadly :francis:
Swerve is the guy I think fits the moment best to unseat OC. Ricky just got his "moment" in TK's eyes so he's not going to double him up. Hobbs as champ though just whooping ass every week would be great.

But Swerve can keep them pissed wrestling weekly like OC and beating all these little cac indie darlings and shyt.

I'd be okay with Takeshyta but that means more Callis than I want to see weekly.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Swerve is the guy I think fits the moment best to unseat OC. Ricky just got his "moment" in TK's eyes so he's not going to double him up. Hobbs as champ though just whooping ass every week would be great.

But Swerve can keep them pissed wrestling weekly like OC and beating all these little cac indie darlings and shyt.

I'd be okay with Takeshyta but that means more Callis than I want to see weekly.

Swerve would be the best option.

Plus Swerve and Prince Nana's antics would be pure fukkery