[8/30/23] AEW Dynamite All Out go home show: No Punk around to start some shyt, Adam Cole speaks, OC vs. Penta for International title

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Did they even mention Saraya winning the title tonight? :wtf:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Did they even mention Saraya winning the title tonight? :wtf:
Yeah - I also think they showed clips but I was in the other room when it happened. so only heard Schiavone reference it later.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah - I also think they showed clips but I was in the other room when it happened. so only heard Schiavone reference it later.
I don't remember seeing it but maybe I wasn't paying attention or something

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Ana Jay and Skye Blue have had more tv time than Takeshyta since he turned heel
Tony Khan Booker of the year :dead:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Ana Jay and Skye Blue have had more tv time than Takeshyta since he turned heel
Tony Khan Booker of the year :dead:
Why you hating on the PAWG stars?

There are a ton of bums that were getting more air time than Takeshyta ... Callis included

agree that booker of the year won't actually earn that title until he isn't given it.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
So, thoughts while I’m at lunch:

— BC Gold is over, but they gotta get KANG SWITCH in a major singles feud at some point.

— Toni Storm as Joan Crawford/Marilyn Monroe is money, which is hilarious because I don’t think any company before now has ever let her deep dive into character work like this. :russ:

— I am once again asking The Snowman to give Kingston a DMX song as his theme music.

— … Mox is never taking a vacation, is he???

— Idk why he isn’t handing Starks the “Real” World Championship or just booking The Megabros/The Kingdom for Sunday. That’s basic storytelling 101 on both ends. One gets you a program you can book later on, either with Punk or with MJF, and the other moves along a story currently in progress

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Is Tony going sign flabby and sick Ibushi isn’t he basically black balled in Japan