8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lazy comparison imo that was probably made because both guys are from post-Soviet countries and both fought/will fight Bud. I don’t think that they are very similar and Mean Machine is a Lithuanian guy while Madrimov is an Uzbek so they are pretty far from each other both geographily and culturally.

How do you Madrimov and Mean Machine differ in fighting styles?

People are saying Madrimov is another version of Loma

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is Al kissing the ring. He held out long as possible though, give him that
There’s literally no big fights to be made without PBC. There’s a long play here :sas1:. Eddie has no idea how to make a sustainable product, and his fighters are dumb enough to disrespect their sponsor by publicly saying they’re just going for the bag with the Saudis.

Al is a proper businessman and will end up taking the reins soon enough .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There’s literally no big fights to be made without PBC. There’s a long play here :sas1:. Eddie has no idea how to make a sustainable product, and his fighters are dumb enough to disrespect their sponsor by publicly saying they’re just going for the bag with the Saudis.

Al is a proper businessman and will end up taking the reins soon enough .
You stay true to your schtick...I'll give you that :russ:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
If I'm anywhere near LA or have the opportunity to go to LA during this time, I'd gladly pay a good amount of money for this.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If I'm anywhere near LA or have the opportunity to go to LA during this time, I'd gladly pay a good amount of money for this.

Lol as I mentioned I canceled my Tank trip for this one, as it's literal can picture there being a bigger Domestic card, unless we get Shakur vs Tank to close the year.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
The card is STACKED! Your def. getting ur moneys worth with this one. Reminds me of the 90s when Don King would put on some stacked undercards.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've read/heard should be more fights on the card, heard there's 3 more Matchroom fighters scheduled for the card and a Queensbury fighter. Someone like Pacheco would make sense...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
How do you Madrimov and Mean Machine differ in fighting styles?

People are saying Madrimov is another version of Loma
Madrimov more bouncy, more fluid like the Uzbeks usually are. He can put on a high guard and get aggressive too. Kavaliauskas is rather a disciplined counter-puncher with a solid guard imo