8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
crawford looks just a big as madrimov. should be a nice competitive fight until its not.

so crawford is saying if fundora does not fight him he gets stripped of WBO and if he does fight him the wbc will also be on the line. so he would only need ibf for 3rd undisputed weight class and he would be a 4 division champ.

he is getting up there in age so it should interesting to see if a young cat can come and stop him.

I`m wondering if Fundora choses not to fight Bud will they angle Bud vs Boots for the WBO + WBA.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I've seen him fight...he is a solid fighter and it is a solid fight with Bud.

but i asked you a straight up question....which one of the 154 pounders are you putting below Madrimov? Lets not play dumb.....give me your top 4 154 pounders on this card instead of juelzing :umad:

you didnt ask me no question. you were corrected and you doubled down on your ignorance :heh:

You ain't answer shyt! you gave me a summary like i ain't know that shyt about Ortiz, Crawford and Madrimov....you dudes on the ring like to talk around the question instead of being straight forward...y'all get Bud-hurt anytime Crawford is mentioned:camby:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I`m gonna book a Hotel, but if this Tank fight sets me back too much I`m canceling lol. I'd be flying in from another country to LA and then like 2 months after I`m tryna head somewhere in Africa for a month so this shyt is adding up. if it wasn't for the potential Tim vs Virgil fight I would just wait to see if we get Bud vs Boots/Fundora
:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You ain't answer shyt! you gave me a summary like i ain't know that shyt about Ortiz, Crawford and Madrimov....you dudes on the ring like to talk around the question instead of being straight forward...y'all get Bud-hurt anytime Crawford is mentioned:camby:
who is talking about Crawford? :heh: not me ..you just dont know what youre talking about and thats cool

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Turki really saving boxing. Only demerit you could launch at them saudi cards was the pedestrian atmosphere. Will not be an issue for this card :wow:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
so crawford is saying if fundora does not fight him he gets stripped of WBO and if he does fight him the wbc will also be on the line. so he would only need ibf for 3rd undisputed weight class and he would be a 4 division champ.

Starting to think Fundora may be allowed to fight Bud now. Half this card is PBC guys, they probably getting paid a lot and that relationship will want to be maintained I'm guessing. My understanding is PBC is paying for everything under the Amazon deal so if the Saudis want to assume all the financial risk PBC has more incentive to risk their guys losing in cross promotion type fights

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Starting to think Fundora may be allowed to fight Bud now. Half this card is PBC guys, they probably getting paid a lot and that relationship will want to be maintained I'm guessing. My understanding is PBC is paying for everything under the Amazon deal so if the Saudis want to assume all the financial risk PBC has more incentive to risk their guys losing in cross promotion type fights

Fundora was entertaining the idea of not fighting Bud under the assumption he would have a better pay day doing PBC in-house. The Saudis have pretty much shaken that up, and Tim being on the card is pretty much telling us Fundora is fighting Bud end of year lol.

That said PBC should be working to get Charlo or Errol that IBF belt (probably Errol). This way they get Saudi's to bankroll the undisputed + get their cut.

They can get Errol the IBF title shot + one Mando while Bud does his thing. Errol held the IBF belt forever so I`d assume he is in good terms with them.

I can't see Fundora NOT fighting Bud unless PBC gives him A-Side billing and good Backend to try to get the WBC belt to Errol or Charlo. I assume the Saudi's aren't doing backend plays and just really solid guarantees (I could be wrong and maybe the USA market business model would be different).

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Fundora was entertaining the idea of not fighting Bud under the assumption he would have a better pay day doing PBC in-house. The Saudis have pretty much shaken that up, and Tim being on the card is pretty much telling us Fundora is fighting Bud end of year lol.
Yea I really fukk with what the Saudis are doing. I definitely didn't see a Tszyu vs Ortiz fight coming. Card is stacked, all kinds of different promotions involved. It's a good look. The Saudis have enough money PBC has no option but to get involved and do what Turk wants

I think there has been some contention between them and Tank but it'll be nice if they get him in a big cross promotion fight after the Frank Martin bout