8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
This shyt confusing. Are these gonna be on Amazon PBC?....or do the saudi's have their own network deals?....bud is a free agent but this shyt has 4 PBC fighters.

Either way the saudi's are not fukking around. They're really trying to take over. And I'm all for it. Ortiz vs tsyzu should be fire.

This also means if they can land us canelo vs David it won't necessarily have to be in suaudi Arabia. Which would be trash. This fight needs to be in America.
I was thinking this press conference being at DAZN with the DAZN team’s assistance automatically means the card will be on there too, didn’t even think that it would be anywhere else, we’ll see.

I think this and all the cards with Saudi involvement are beyond the usual boxing politics and network affiliations. They just theow around too much $ for anything like that to matter. I mean they even pit Hearn and Warren fighters against each other.
I totally expect them making the same 5v5 card with Top Rank vs PBC, GBP vs Matchroom or however you want to combine it. Porter said it right Turki is like a kid in a candy store.

I must admit, even with knowing the regime behind him and that the intention is at least partly to popularize that regime around the world, just for the sport’s health his involvement has been great.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Madrimov more bouncy, more fluid like the Uzbeks usually are. He can put on a high guard and get aggressive too. Kavaliauskas is rather a disciplined counter-puncher with a solid guard imo

You said it right there. I have always said the way to get to Bud is to be a disciplined counter puncher, plus Mean Machine has bombs in those hands. So you are saying Madrimov is the opposite of that and more offensive ?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You said it right there. I have always said the way to get to Bud is to be a disciplined counter puncher, plus Mean Machine has bombs in those hands. So you are saying Madrimov is the opposite of that and more offensive ?
Madrimov biggest strength is his footwork....he moves a lot and it's hard to time him...if you look at his kurbanov fight..kurbanov was dissected in short order..madrimov also has power in both hands so he makes you pay if you're not careful

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
wouldn’t say he’s the opposite just that he isn’t THAT similar.

Someone might catch Bud off guard one day but so far his instncts on whether an opponent is finished and defenseless or not only failed him against Gamboa.

In general if he’d deem too dangerous to go for the kill he’s capable to just stink out the joint and win on points he just doesn’t need it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Someone might catch Bud off guard one day but so far his instncts on whether an opponent is finished and defenseless or not only failed him against Gamboa.

In general if he’d deem too dangerous to go for the kill he’s capable to just stink out the joint and win on points he just doesn’t need it

Im just interested to see what weight Buds power hits a ceiling at

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

My guess is that if he does sense Madrimov is dangerous he'll treat it like when he fought Victor Postol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crawford vs Madrimov - This a good solid fight...Madrimov is prolly the most dangerous of 154 champs right now...his style looks unorthodox but he does have solid command on fundamentals...he has the style to give crawford trouble or make him very hesitant

Cruz vs Rayo - again not a fan of these one off jumps up a division to fight for a title..should be Barroso..but anyways this will prolly be an all out slugfest. I wouldnt expect anything less than a KO

Ruiz vs Miller - they are friends but I think that will go out the window...either we get a hard HW slugfest that ruiz should win since he is the better fighter/boxer by miles OR sloppy affair thats hard to watch

Tszyu vs Ortiz is a FOTY on paper - Ortiz should handle business on Saturday for this to be fully confirmed. its a true 50-50 fight. 154 stays being the best division

Morrell vs Hot Rod - its a step up for Morrell. Hot rod has only lost to noted 175lbers...it could be a showcase or a gutcheck or both

Cruz v Moran - Moran is the perfect opponent right now for Cruz..seasoned opponent who has been in with notable fighters..and also somebody that Cruz can score that 2nd career KO against lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Should’ve been corrected.
Can’t call the man Turki like they boys

‘His Excellency Turki Ale Sheikh’:ufdup:

/

Beautiful event. Looking forward to this.
Look like the Crawford is in the right side of the street
We forgive him he was educated in Omaha! His intention like many in the hood/sticks etc are pure with gold.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm confused, so the Crawford vs Madrimov fight is for the WBA Title and WBO interim right?
yeah...this is the WBA's way of putting new mando in front...its weird that they are using an interim belt

the only reason the WBO's interim came into play is because if fundora is going to be medically down for a little bit and crawford as undisputed 147 champ triggered the wbo clause to go up and being automatic number 1 for it