8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Ortiz has had 1 fight over 147 and Bud hasn't had a fight at 154. Madrimov has a belt.

Are you like R=G and never seen Madrimov fight before? :heh:..its ok to say yes you havent
I've seen him fight...he is a solid fighter and it is a solid fight with Bud.

but i asked you a straight up question....which one of the 154 pounders are you putting below Madrimov? Lets not play dumb.....give me your top 4 154 pounders on this card instead of juelzing :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
In principal!
Virgil has a fight Saturday..
2 things happen with that fight

Vergil bodies Dulorme early like he knows he has a Saudi payday and a monster super fight waiting for him OR Dulorme rises to the occasion due to the disrespect and scores a huge upset. But that dulorme hasnt been seen since 2019.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ortiz has had 1 fight over 147 and Bud hasn't had a fight at 154. Madrimov has a belt.

Are you like R=G and never seen Madrimov fight before? :heh:..its ok to say yes you havent

Just what I came to say. And don't forget Ortiz fight was stopped short because of Tony Weeks.

So if we're being honest, we really don't know what Ortiz is at 154.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I've seen him fight...he is a solid fighter and it is a solid fight with Bud.

but i asked you a straight up question....which one of the 154 pounders are you putting below Madrimov? Lets not play dumb.....give me your top 4 154 pounders on this card instead of juelzing :umad:
Your question got answered...you just dont want to do the knowledge :heh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Your question got answered...you just dont want to do the knowledge :heh:

You wouldn't pick Madrimov to win against NONE of the other 154 pounders on the card...thats why you can't answer the question straight:umad:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Dazn Saudi funded to some degree?

Yeah, the owner of DAZN Len Blavatnik has done direct business with the Saudi prince as part of Warner Music. He clearly has a relationship with them. Nobody was interested in LIV golf or the Saudi football league, but he bought their rights.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

crawford looks just a big as madrimov. should be a nice competitive fight until its not.

so crawford is saying if fundora does not fight him he gets stripped of WBO and if he does fight him the wbc will also be on the line. so he would only need ibf for 3rd undisputed weight class and he would be a 4 division champ.

he is getting up there in age so it should interesting to see if a young cat can come and stop him.