8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:mjlol: at months of his career, what about the year and some change he cost Spence dancing around with that contract and taking fights with post office truck drivers

But he fought while Spence was sitting there doing nothing.

Crawford already came out and said that they basically had to move Haymon to the side to make it happen.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mjlol: at months of his career, what about the year and some change he cost Spence dancing around with that contract and taking fights with post office truck drivers
the contract got worked out and the fight actually happened, so it wasn't a waste

the rematch didn't happen so it was a waste :yeshrug:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
But he fought while Spence was sitting there doing nothing.

Crawford already came out and said that they basically had to move Haymon to the side to make it happen.

I have a source in PBC and he used to tell me that Crawford was negotiating like it was his last fight and made it seem like Crawford was scared. Looking back it's clear Crawford just knew how to handle his business and PBC didn't like it. Seems like PBC would have been fine with just letting Spence not fighting him so Spence really deserves his props for taking the fight when he could have made money fighting anyone else.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I have a source in PBC and he used to tell me that Crawford was negotiating like it was his last night and made it seem like Crawford was scared. Looking back it's clear Crawford just knew how to handle his business and PBC didn't like it. Seems like PBC would have been fine with just letting Spence not fighting him so Spence really deserves his props for taking the fight when he could have made money fighting anyone else.

Crawford said as much during his interview with Andre Ward. Basically said Haymon was never really onboard, which kinda makes sense as to why Ellerbe and Fundora's people immediately silenced any talks of fighting Crawford and went straight to Spence after the Tszyu fight.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Thought this was starting at 4:30? Also, can someone pm me the latest reddit links site. My bookmarks got wiped :snoop: