8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

This is blowing my mind on how dangerous Bud is. Breh was cutting 33lbs for welter and maintained all his power, stamina, strength, and reaction speed while dominating his opponents.

I know the cut is gradual over camp and ramps significantly close to weigh in, but how is it possible for this man not to have any side effects of these cuts?

Whenever I cut 10lbs my erections become softer (tmi idgaf) and I feel weaker.
I doubt he ever walks around at that weight. Bud seems too disciplined to allow himself to get to 185lbs. Thats the territory of Charlo twins and off camp Spence.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I doubt he ever walks around at that weight. Bud seems too disciplined to allow himself to get to 185lbs. Thats the territory of Charlo twins and off camp Spence.
he's actually pretty solid and normal looking in the 180s...you can tell thats a natural weight for him

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

This is blowing my mind on how dangerous Bud is. Breh was cutting 33lbs for welter and maintained all his power, stamina, strength, and reaction speed while dominating his opponents.

I know the cut is gradual over camp and ramps significantly close to weigh in, but how is it possible for this man not to have any side effects of these cuts?

Whenever I cut 10lbs my erections become softer (tmi idgaf) and I feel weaker.

The question is where does he level out cause them 168 cats walk around much bigger and we gotta realize part of that weight cut is the water depletion too. Bud and Mell but Mell's power was non existent in that Canelo fight lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fat Spence was every bit of 190 lol, but Bud filled out with the weight jumps, he looked as big if not bigger than Spence when they fought, at least thats he it looked being there in person, dude back was wide as shyt.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Fat Spence was every bit of 190 lol, but Bud filled out with the weight jumps, he looked as big if not bigger than Spence when they fought, at least thats he it looked being there in person, dude back was wide as shyt.
Spence looked scraggly in that fight. I've seen Bud in person also he was definitely noticeably bigger than I expected. Big shoulders and arms all muscle but lean. Don't know about 180 though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Spence looked scraggly in that fight. I've seen Bud in person also he was definitely noticeably bigger than I expected. Big shoulders and arms all muscle but lean. Don't know about 180 though.
yeah look at Spence pre Ugas and for Bud and he seem off but it could just be all that tats he got between the fights. Bud looked big as shyt at the fight so I can imagine how he looked on tv.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yeah look at Spence pre Ugas and for Bud and he seem off but it could just be all that tats he got between the fights. Bud looked big as shyt at the fight so I can imagine how he looked on tv.
That's probably it breh!!!! The tats plus his haircut had him looking goofy.

Edit: This pic might help explain what I was saying. Bud does look a lil bigger here too.

45453-zoom.jpg

Last edited: