8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The Marketing for this has been pretty weak outside of that one trailer

its because Turki is clueless about the business side and is more so just a fan. Having Eminem in fukking cali for a Mexican loaded event at that lol.

This would have been the perfect time to do a weekly show to build up and tell the stories of both fighters especially since causals don't know neither, and it would help cast Bud a wider net to get people behind him especially if he wins and Canelo is next.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
its because Turki is clueless about the business side and is more so just a fan. Having Eminem in fukking cali for a Mexican loaded event at that lol.

This would have been the perfect time to do a weekly show to build up and tell the stories of both fighters especially since causals don't know neither, and it would help cast Bud a wider net to get people behind him especially if he wins and Canelo is next.

Mexicans love Eminem.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Mexicans love Eminem.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Mexicans love Eminem.
yep
M-M-S-Mexican-Jalapeno-Peanut-Chocolate-Candy-Flavor-Vote-9-6-Ounce-Bag_59bba764-bd3f-48dc-b89c-b1df152ed88e_1.e060c6605f93f33af7ed5d4a73fb9e7c.jpeg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It’s called an overhand right TDUMB :what:

Facts, this fight exposes alot of casuals and I love it

The theme of the fight is can Madrimov's leaping overhand rights and left hooks be faster than Crawford would be able to counter
If Madrimov can time it perfectly he has a shot, and if he doesn't then it's Crawford who would have the edge

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

“What a lot of people don’t know is that Terrance can walk around at 180 lbs, and he’s healthy. “

This is blowing my mind on how dangerous Bud is. Breh was cutting 33lbs for welter and maintained all his power, stamina, strength, and reaction speed while dominating his opponents.

I know the cut is gradual over camp and ramps significantly close to weigh in, but how is it possible for this man not to have any side effects of these cuts?

Whenever I cut 10lbs my erections become softer (tmi idgaf) and I feel weaker.