8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
bud is like loma now; might be more talented than the competition, but he can lose close fights because he is small and old at his final weight class.

donald-glover-good.gif

I hope Crawford "Looking old" makes more fighters at 154 want to face him. It would make him get to Undisputed faster

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
lol. bro crawford won easily. he only had 2 or 3 close rounds imo. he outlanded madrimov almost every round imo.

bud has to be more active, hopefully with turki in his corner and pbc them not being able to age him out he can be way more active. this what happens when u out of the ring over a year against a great opponent at a new weight class.

madrimov never hurt crawford but i seen madrimov react badly to some bodyshots. crawford chin looked good at 154.
His chin looked good but he got marked up the power looked good tho.

Defense a little too leaky tho.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Madrimov deserves a rematch:beli:

I’m not mad at this take the last two rounds won Crawford the fight imo. Could have been a draw though these awkward fighters usually are the ones to give counterpunchers problems because they’re a lot tougher to time and dude’s movements were spastic and weird.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The main issue with the canelo fight is not really the size, it's the fact that canelo is better defensively than bud. Bud would have a difficult time even landing clean on canelo. Bud would have to do 12 rounds of pot shotting. One wrong move and it could be a wrap.
And his counters are sharp. He might not have the movement madrimov has but that's very dangerous