• Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rhea better dominate Liv in under a minute. No way should that match go over 5 minutes. :huhldup:

Or do they continue the Liv/Rhea storyline and have Liv get the surprise win. Lowkey, wouldn’t mind seeing Liv win so @The Prince of All Saiyans could up his stinky thread. :lolbron:
Liv losing is a horrible situation..especially with her playing up to Dom. Better be a set up because Rhea is a face now.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Liv losing this soon would be stupid

Either Liv wins because of Dom inadvertently costing Rhea or Rhea gets herself disqualified

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Prediction time:
The easy ones to me
Liv Morgan retains as Dom fully turns on Rhea cause the storyline makes absolutely no sense any other way
Bron Breakker beats Sami Zayn
LA Knight beats Logan Paul

Not as easy but still confident
Nia Jax beats Bayley, not 100% on this but feel like the entire reason Tiff is carrying the briefcase as Nia's lackey is to eventually turn Tiffy face to feud with Nia maybe at WM.

Harder to predict
Damian Priest beats Gunther, feel like for Priest to lose that title, Finn is gonna be turning on him but that would be 2 JD turns in one night seems overboard. I think Priest beats Gunther straight here and drops the title to Gunther in Berlin
CM Punk beats Drew McIntyre, Seth is 100% gonna have a very clear role in the finish. I think it's SS 97 style and Seth is forced to count the pin for Punk as he fukked over Drew inadvertently.

Completely batshyt insane
Solo beats Cody, feel completely alone on this but seems weird for Roman to come back to confront a loser. Feel like if this is gonna be Bloodline vs Bloodline, having Solo win this match would make them wayyyyy more credible. Also now that it's Bloodline rules would they have Cody win Bloodline rules twice?
Cody/Solo is fascinating. There’s so many factors that make me unsure which direction they should go in.

A. Like you said, Cody winning back-to-back bloodline rules matches sort of kills the gimmick.
B. Solo needs a big win to give him credibility as a top guy and the new Tribal Chief.
C. Roman returning to save the guy that beat him can work but is a little odd.
D. Even with a screwy finish, Cody losing in 4 months after Roman held the title for 4 years is a bad look for his character. Especially since he isn’t losing to a solidified top guy like a Roman, Rock, or even Orton.
E. OG Bloodline vs. New Bloodline doesn’t need the belt involved.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Predictions

Cody-Obvious

LA Knight-They need to get that title off of Paul he’s done nothing with it

Drew-Punk has been “winning” so I think Rollins inadvertently screws Punk

Liv-Too early for Rhea to win it back

Bron-So much for him being buried:skip:

Bayley-I think Tiffany might try to cash in & messes up Nia’s chance

At first I was solely thinking Gunther was going to win but there match can go either way now:patrice:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
20200902_ATB_Thumbs_DamianPriest_2--9bb9347561ed5221a06c89bb41cc07ef.jpg
I'm pretty sure Hunter in that pic was telling Priest not to fukk while wearing that belt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Rhea better dominate Liv in under a minute. No way should that match go over 5 minutes. :huhldup:

Or do they continue the Liv/Rhea storyline and have Liv get the surprise win. Lowkey, wouldn’t mind seeing Liv win so @The Prince of All Saiyans could up his stinky thread. :lolbron:

Liv has to win.. I think they are going to move forward with her in JD and if Rhea wins then where does she go from there?