Daps
I stay forgetting about the damn kickoff :snoop:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What titles y’all see changing hands? :jbhmm:

I think Liv winning is a given :mjgrin:

I can see Damien winning too :ehh:

Cody prolly gone retain but Solo winning the title would make the new BL look more official :ehh:

All the other titles seem like they changing hands :ehh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Prediction time:
The easy ones to me
Liv Morgan retains as Dom fully turns on Rhea cause the storyline makes absolutely no sense any other way
Bron Breakker beats Sami Zayn
LA Knight beats Logan Paul

Not as easy but still confident
Nia Jax beats Bayley, not 100% on this but feel like the entire reason Tiff is carrying the briefcase as Nia's lackey is to eventually turn Tiffy face to feud with Nia maybe at WM.

Harder to predict
Damian Priest beats Gunther, feel like for Priest to lose that title, Finn is gonna be turning on him but that would be 2 JD turns in one night seems overboard. I think Priest beats Gunther straight here and drops the title to Gunther in Berlin
CM Punk beats Drew McIntyre, Seth is 100% gonna have a very clear role in the finish. I think it's SS 97 style and Seth is forced to count the pin for Punk as he fukked over Drew inadvertently.

Completely batshyt insane
Solo beats Cody, feel completely alone on this but seems weird for Roman to come back to confront a loser. Feel like if this is gonna be Bloodline vs Bloodline, having Solo win this match would make them wayyyyy more credible. Also now that it's Bloodline rules would they have Cody win Bloodline rules twice?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Prediction time:
The easy ones to me
Liv Morgan retains as Dom fully turns on Rhea cause the storyline makes absolutely no sense any other way
Bron Breakker beats Sami Zayn
LA Knight beats Logan Paul

Not as easy but still confident
Nia Jax beats Bayley, not 100% on this but feel like the entire reason Tiff is carrying the briefcase as Nia's lackey is to eventually turn Tiffy face to feud with Nia maybe at WM.

Harder to predict
Damian Priest beats Gunther, feel like for Priest to lose that title, Finn is gonna be turning on him but that would be 2 JD turns in one night seems overboard. I think Priest beats Gunther straight here and drops the title to Gunther in Berlin
CM Punk beats Drew McIntyre, Seth is 100% gonna have a very clear role in the finish. I think it's SS 97 style and Seth is forced to count the pin for Punk as he fukked over Drew inadvertently.

Completely batshyt insane
Solo beats Cody, feel completely alone on this but seems weird for Roman to come back to confront a loser. Feel like if this is gonna be Bloodline vs Bloodline, having Solo win this match would make them wayyyyy more credible. Also now that it's Bloodline rules would they have Cody win Bloodline rules twice?
This inspired me to make a poll.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Cody retains with outside "help"

I want Gunther to win but he prolly wont. Priest has improved by a lot. If Priest DOES lose it'll prolly be because of a Judgment Day fukk up, protecting both.

Punk/97 Drew: No winner. way too easy. Set up for the 3 way match.

Liv/Rhea: Cant call it. Dom might swerve, make Judgement Day implode.

Paul/Knight: Paul prolly lose, fans will blame twitter.

Bayley/Nia: Tiff cashes in either way.

Sami/Bron: Either way is fine with me here. The belt not important, IMO. The feuds for who fights the champ is.

Promo poster reminds me of the cover to David Bowie's greatest hits album.

172978764.jpeg