• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m watching late because I just got home from a crawford fight party. Why is swaggy C from big brother 20 in the background of the Rhea/liv match with the shades and yellow jacket lol he keeps standing up like he looking for attention :russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You would think it’s not the way some are talking about it. :francis:
Yeeeeaaah no, it's one of the reasons I don't do too much talking during an event because dealing with sour flavors while you're trying to enjoy a meal will ruin dinner. This was definitely a damn good show all around and it delivered BEFORE we even got to the main event.

I agree with the brother Rollie posted. :blessed:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nobody pats themselves on the back better than WWE :russ:

Triple H was just talking about musicians like Jelly Roll and MGK and of course he had to hammer the point ... "they're HUGE fans of US!"
Because they are?

Jelly Roll says he literally watches every week and MGK was the one who reached out to Logan about accompanying him to the ring.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GUGoY1OXAAA4byC

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Because they are?

Jelly Roll says he literally watches every week and MGK was the one who reached out to Logan about accompanying him to the ring.

well the original post really didn't have anything to do with them and more to do with WWE clout chasing